Mcmichael's Stupidity In Calling 911....drew Cant Believe It. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmichael's Stupidity In Calling 911....drew Cant Believe It.

Gary Miles said:
WOW! I have never seen a dead horse get beat up this bad in years :shakeno: . We have members wanting to cut RM, send him to jail for life, and probably some worse things. With a previous thread with well over 200 posts :confused: I ask everyone to REMEMBER what you learned (or ignored) in those days known as school (thats when we were supposed to get an education), remember that statement "innocent until proven guilty"!
Did so many forget that everyone is innocent until that point, I think it's called the "American" way. I've read way too many comments that already have the man convicted and locked up it makes me sick :yell: . Nothing personnal to anyone, but before you pass judgement on someone else, look real hard in the mirror, because your not the perfect person you are pretending to be. Lets let the judicial system do what it's designed to do, get the FACTS and make a decision whether or not someone is guilty or NOT guilty. This is the first and last comment I will make on this subject. It's not worthy of any further discussion. :mad:

Gary,

My negative feelings about this situation have nothing to do with "passing judgement" on him legally, or even hoping or thinking he should get locked up. That isnt even a factor in my thought process. What is a factor is how this effects our favorite football team. That is all I care about. Randy has made himself and his family a nother distraction from our team and its success. I think its a huge blunder on his part and it could very well have a negative impact on our season.....especially early on.

DIRTYCASHHOLDIN said:
When is the last time you ever heard of a 6'3 250 pound football player dialing up 911 on his wife....after a slap across the face...? And this is a very pettite 21 year old woman. This is an absolute joke...I saw Drew last night....and he is now aware that any thoughts this year of extending Mcmichaels contract are virtually now....non-existent. This situation could of and should of...of course been handled within the Mcmichael household. For Randy...calling 911 himself...this was really a cardinal type of error. This is going to be a Derrick Rogers situation all over again....and you know when ROGERS came back to the team after the incident....the players and coaching staff...knew that he was distracted...and his play also showed that. The media now is going to be all over this situation throughout training camp...and with the offense not even on the same page already...and with RANDY a huge part of it....this situation is now playing out for the unknown. This is the type of behavior that the DOlphins really do not condone...zero tolerence policy on domestic abuse....and they already have Security Director STU WEINSTEIN all over the police reports...as his job with the DOlphins....is to follow up on all of this...get the reports...and keep the NFL Security offices up to date on the matter at hand. Obviously....if the state Attorneys office files charges....there is going to be a very dark cloud over RANDY....and a suspension from the league office is sure to follow. Drew is going to meet with this attorney--SWICKLE and RANDY tommorrow....

Thats what I've been saying all along. This situation isn't about Randy being locked up (or his wife). It's not even about who is more at fault. It's about the negative impact this is going to have on our team's practices, focus, and on Randy himself as our starting TE.....the guy that was supposed to emerge as a star quality player has just thrown a big wall in front of that effort. Chalk up one more how "drinking and drugs" can screw up a good thing story DOLFANS.

Agua said:
Quite seriously, have you ever had a GF / wife attack you physically? When it all comes out in the wash, it may be that he did the most level headed thing he could have done in the circumstances. You seem to suggest he "could have handled it at home". Well, an anger-crazed woman, maybe even drunk, can't be reasoned with. If he were to push her off of him, repeatedly, he's likely to be accused of wife beating (which I'm beginning to suspect may be at the root of this incident, in light of the fact that she was charged and that HE called 911). There was likely more than a slap across the face and probably a history of such conduct by the woman

If he's athletic enough to start at TE in the NFL, and strong enough, then there is no reason he can't leave the suituation. He could have simply left the situation and fixed the situation later. Of course his being in a drunken vomitous stupor didn't help either, but thats another mistake he made altogether. Being drunk was a mistake, calling the police was a mistake, and not keeping the pregnant wife happy was a mistake.

Agua said:
Quite seriously, have you ever had a GF / wife attack you physically? When it all comes out in the wash, it may be that he did the most level headed thing he could have done in the circumstances. You seem to suggest he "could have handled it at home". Well, an anger-crazed woman, maybe even drunk, can't be reasoned with. If he were to push her off of him, repeatedly, he's likely to be accused of wife beating (which I'm beginning to suspect may be at the root of this incident, in light of the fact that she was charged and that HE called 911). There was likely more than a slap across the face and probably a history of such conduct by the woman
OMG.... wth are you talking about?

Agua said:
I'm with you though, I think it's likely neither presses charges against the other.

I agree. Of course they will both be embarrassed and start covering their azzes :lol: but the problem still remains that it will be a media focus all off season and just one more negative that this team shouldnt have to deal with.

DOLFANMIKE said:
If he's athletic enough to start at TE in the NFL, and strong enough, then there is no reason he can't leave the suituation. He could have simply left the situation and fixed the situation later. Of course his being in a drunken vomitous stupor didn't help either, but thats another mistake he made altogether. Being drunk was a mistake, calling the police was a mistake, and not keeping the pregnant wife happy was a mistake.

so how do you leave when the person doesn't let you? I think you have an unrealistic view of the situation

clear.gif

Clumpy said:
I can't wait for the next episode :lol:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Well considering the football team, and Political candidate you are backing, don't hope for it to come too soon, because it seems there will be plenty of disappointmant for you in 2004. :roflmao: :roflmao:

tay0365 said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Well considering the football team, and Political candidate you are backing, don't hope for it to come too soon, because it seems there will be plenty of disappointmant for you in 2004. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Please do not try to turn this into a politcal forum

MOULDSROCKS said:
LOL, even if we were to lose him this year, we still have better talent at TE, then the Bills.....:D

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Please do not try to turn this into a politcal forum
No, don't worry, I have no intention to, but if there is anyone that has the idea of turning into a political forum, it is someone that has Kerry in 2004...I just was making a joke after he said he could not wait for the season to start (I am not a fan of any of the people that are running anyway ;) ).

Back
Top Bottom