Mcmicheal Article, Audio of 911 Call | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmicheal Article, Audio of 911 Call

Sounds like she's going ape**** in the background while he's wanting to get his daughter out of the house.

That was a confusing audio peice to listen to, but what I got was he was trying to get his daughter and him away from the wife so no one else got hurt. At first I thought he was just saying it as a cover but it began to seem genuine after a while.

The 911 lady sounded a bit disgruntled, as no one should ever talk to a Miami Dolphin in such a tone. :chuckle:

Now, seriously, it's really hard to tell what the heck is going on, but overall I think he made the wise decision in trying to get away from her and call 911 on his cell. I'm suprised he was able to do all that, him being drunk and all.

And damn, his wife is LOUD in the background. It grows quiet and then BAM, Mrs. McMichael is yellin like a banshee. :shakeno:

Thats my two cents.

Jesus, he makes it sound like she has a gun or something. :(

That's it....I'm convinced...prosecute that woman to the fullest extent of the law.......Randy was in obvious danger of being beaten to death by a pregnant 5-7 130 pound woman.

Section126 said:
That's it....I'm convinced...prosecute that woman to the fullest extent of the law.......Randy was in obvious danger of being beaten to death by a pregnant 5-7 130 pound woman.
:clap:

A couple of things. His daughter is 7? Geez did he have her when he was 12 or something. :lol:

Secondly, not that it is funny but I loved the line when he is talking to the 911 dispatcher and he says " Someone needs to come over here and get me and my daughter cuz I am about to knock this motherf@cker out! " I am sorry, but that is a great line to use on your wife. :lol: The dispather follows it up by saying dead pan, "Well, I don't want you to do that."

Thirdly, it sounds like maybe he struck her after this phone call. I am not sure but that is the impression I got. Bad situation though man.

Thirdly, it sounds like maybe he struck her after this phone call. I am not sure but that is the impression I got. Bad situation though man.

I didn't get that impression at all in fact I thought it was pretty clear that the phone call was ending because the police were arriving. The 911 operator was asking what entrance they were in so the police must have been asking as they rolled up. I wouldn't doubt they show up that fast all the operator would have to do is dispatch the nearest unit and in the rich section of Weston I would be willing to bet there's never a unit all that far away...too many rich people with money.

It sounds to me like McMichael called the police because he didn't want her to do it first and because he was afraid he'd do something because she was acting "crazy"...he admitted on the phone that he pushed her and even said "she pregnant, and I'm gonna go to jail or whatever, I know, thats ok I got a lawyer I can talk to him, but I need to get me and my daughter out of here."

Samphin said:
A couple of things. His daughter is 7? Geez did he have her when he was 12 or something. :lol:

Secondly, not that it is funny but I loved the line when he is talking to the 911 dispatcher and he says " Someone needs to come over here and get me and my daughter cuz I am about to knock this motherf@cker out! " I am sorry, but that is a great line to use on your wife. :lol: The dispather follows it up by saying dead pan, "Well, I don't want you to do that."

prove it.

By the way, my wife of 11 years said yesterday after i told her the details, "good for her!" I said: "so its ok for a woman to hit a man and its jail for the man and max time?" and she said, "yes!". Im here to tell you people something, I love my wife dearly and she is a great person and very very kind, and i love the fact that she is independant and if she were in a serious situation, she is strong enough to do some damage, but if she hit me while i was puking over a toilet, she could do some serious damage if she wanted to as well.
It is not all right for anyone to hit anyone and it is Assault and Battery. Period. thats the Law. And that is all that will matter in the end as you stare at cell bars!

At first people were saying she had a bruise on her eye from being struck, but t o me that just looks like acne... What McMike did was stupid, but not as bad as I had originally thought..

finfan54 said:
By the way, my wife of 11 years said yesterday after i told her the details, "good for her!" I said: "so its ok for a woman to hit a man and its jail for the man and max time?" and she said, "yes!". Im here to tell you people something, I love my wife dearly and she is a great person and very very kind, and i love the fact that she is independant and if she were in a serious situation, she is strong enough to do some damage, but if she hit me while i was puking over a toilet, she could do some serious damage if she wanted to as well.
It is not all right for anyone to hit anyone and it is Assault and Battery. Period. thats the Law. And that is all that will matter in the end as you stare at cell bars!

First I was brought up the same way as most of you and believe that you shouldn't hit a woman, that being said, I do agree with FF54. I have been around quite a few situations where the woman was the agressor.

First situation involved my sister and her fiancee, she used to go crazy smacking him whenever she got really pissed at him, only thing for him to do was try to grab her hands or push her awway from him. One time she was mad at him and she whipped a full can of beer(luckily it was closed so none got waster:lol:) at him, now he wasn't a big guy either and it hit him right in the ribs. Now truthfully I don't know if I would of said a word if he had turned around and smacked her,(now I don't mean beating either).

Another case was a friend of mine whose wife bascially did the same crap, she would stat whaling on him anytime she was really pissed at him, one time he smacked her back across the face and she called the cops on him, and screamed at him that you should never hit a woman.

There were other instances I have witnessed but figured you get my point.

I sit back and I watch these women take advantage of the fact that a man shouldn't hit a women, while they in turn feel whatever they do is just fine. As FF54 said it should go both ways. NO I didn't say FF54 goes both ways. Again because of the way I was brought up I can't bring myself to do it, but I can understand how it happens, if the women want to be treated a certain way they should be treating people the same way and not using a situation to their advantage.

Well that tape sounds promising. Seems that his wife just went ape sh*t. Some anger management should be in order. Only bad part was "I'ma knock this mother****er out" lol

lol, randy mcmike's the rawest (not for beating his wife

i like when he said "all i need to do is COP me a ride outta here", then he rephrased it and said "i need to get me a ride out of here"

and if you didnt know saynig you wanna "cop" something is ghetto slang :goof:

i hope mcmike stays out of legal trouble

hahah that was hilarious when he said "cause im about to knock this motha ****a out". made me chuckle :)

Back
Top Bottom