Mcmicheal Article, Audio of 911 Call | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcmicheal Article, Audio of 911 Call

MicMike

PhinPhreak said:
First I was brought up the same way as most of you and believe that you shouldn't hit a woman, that being said, I do agree with FF54. I have been around quite a few situations where the woman was the agressor.

First situation involved my sister and her fiancee, she used to go crazy smacking him whenever she got really pissed at him, only thing for him to do was try to grab her hands or push her awway from him. One time she was mad at him and she whipped a full can of beer(luckily it was closed so none got waster:lol:) at him, now he wasn't a big guy either and it hit him right in the ribs. Now truthfully I don't know if I would of said a word if he had turned around and smacked her,(now I don't mean beating either).

Another case was a friend of mine whose wife bascially did the same crap, she would stat whaling on him anytime she was really pissed at him, one time he smacked her back across the face and she called the cops on him, and screamed at him that you should never hit a woman.

There were other instances I have witnessed but figured you get my point.

I sit back and I watch these women take advantage of the fact that a man shouldn't hit a women, while they in turn feel whatever they do is just fine. As FF54 said it should go both ways. NO I didn't say FF54 goes both ways. Again because of the way I was brought up I can't bring myself to do it, but I can understand how it happens, if the women want to be treated a certain way they should be treating people the same way and not using a situation to their advantage.
I totally agree. This reminds me of a situation when my girlfriend (no longer my girlfriend)and I were in a huge argument. She was screamin, going crazy. I was pissed too, but I wasn't raising my voice, just trying basically to calm us both down, as this was occurring in front of one of my best friends. She ends up hitting me basically as hard as she could right on top of the head with this little, compact zipped up bag filled with these little plastic box containers. It may not sound like it hurt, but I'm tellin u it did. I stood there for a few seconds after it happened, not really knowing what to do.

It hurt like sh*t, but I tried to play it off, and make it seem like it didn't hurt me, so my best friend who witnessed this and I made a little joke about it to make her feel like an idiot(must say it was a little cruel, but I'm sorry, at the time I really think she deserved it). Anyway, guess what this b**** does next. She walks over to my friend and does the exact same thing to him as she did to me.

This is where it gets good. My friend stands there for a few seconds after this happens, basically in shock that she did this. (Now, this girl and my friend weren't really close, so no one would've expected her to do that to someone she doesn't even no that well. It was basically the last thing I had expected.) So, my friend stares at her, without sayin a word. Then he walks gently toward her, and suddenly tackles her, while she's still goin crazy.

I felt bad for her i guess, but we both knew she wasn't physically hurt badly, and i really think she deserved it, cause she had crossed the line. She thought she could physically hurt us cause she was a girl, and since she was a girl she figured that we couldn't do anything back to her. Now, what my friend did was perfect. It didn't really cause her any pain or anything, but it did shut her up, it shocked her, and she didn't really know how to respond. So, anyway, she ended up leaving my house about a minute later. We broke up about a week later. I'm still best friends with that guy. Looking back at it, I'm so glad he did it, and now that I look back at it, the whole situation is funny, but I guess you really had to be there.

Anyway, my point is I don't really blame McMichael at all for what he did. His wife was bitchin at him and struck him, takin advantage of the fact that she's a woman, and thinking she woudn't get hit back. So, all McMike did was push her, not to hurt her, but to stun her, to get her away from him. At first the story may sound bad: "McMichael pushes down his pregnant wife," but i doubt he did that bad of a thing. Honestly, in the sistuation I was in, I really think the only thing that would have made my girlfriend stop going crazy was what my friend to to her. As stupid as it may sound, what my friend did to her was for protection (but also a little revenge that he wanted and i can't blame him). And from, what i hear, I'm assuming McMike did what he did the same reasons. I really can't blame him from what I know.

This is kind of like the backlash thread to the whole original thread where half the people were ready to convict and/or lynch Randy saying that stuff about how you should never hit a woman etc...now people are ready to lynch the woman.

I don't know what happened but my gut is whatever it was, the matter belongs in the home and thats why I'm glad it looks like neither will have charges filed against them. It doesn't belong in the courts judging by the nature of it, and it doesn't belong in the press judging from the reactions by the fans.

Samphin said:
Uhhh I suppose the police reports, the mug shots and 911 audio tapes wasn't enough proof for you that he did something?

I have yet to see the actual police reports... have you?

mug shots mean absolutely nothing

after listening to the audio tape of the 911 call, it seems that he was just trying to get himself and 7 yr old daughter out of the situation before it got really out of hand.

So, no, those things you mentioned are proof of nothing...

WharfRat said:
I have yet to see the actual police reports... have you?

mug shots mean absolutely nothing

after listening to the audio tape of the 911 call, it seems that he was just trying to get himself and 7 yr old daughter out of the situation before it got really out of hand.

So, no, those things you mentioned are proof of nothing...

Without knowing the full story, and not again justifying hitting a woman, but truthfully if I heard this story not knowing anything more about it, I would have to question how much Randy actually did do, I doubt very often when there is an instance of a man striking a woman that he is the one to call the police,

To me giving the fact that he was very drunk according to reports and in the middle of getting beat on the last thing he would be thinking about is calling the police to help get the situation under control.

Again I am not at all sticking up for what he may or may not of done, I am commenting on the fact that he had enough sense to call the cops instead of just beating on her.

Well i certianly can not speak for him about what happened.I can however say this. "If you stay out all night drinking and comein puking drunk,your gonna get in trouble." This is the second episode involveing a fins player where they were drinking and assult was involved. If you drink to the point that you can not use your better judgement you need to ck yourself. Because wether you like it or not it is still your fault for getting that drunk to start with. Hence your actions are a result of your own stupidity. I hope al you young guys see there are consiquences for your actions. Even if you didn't mean to hurt someone,getting drunk is no excuse. It is just a cop out. Mistakes happen in ones life how you learn from yours and others makes you a man.

finfan54 said:
By the way, my wife of 11 years said yesterday after i told her the details, "good for her!" I said: "so its ok for a woman to hit a man and its jail for the man and max time?" and she said, "yes!". Im here to tell you people something, I love my wife dearly and she is a great person and very very kind, and i love the fact that she is independant and if she were in a serious situation, she is strong enough to do some damage, but if she hit me while i was puking over a toilet, she could do some serious damage if she wanted to as well.
It is not all right for anyone to hit anyone and it is Assault and Battery. Period. thats the Law. And that is all that will matter in the end as you stare at cell bars!

Your wife is right. We are not equals, despite all the liberial BS laws...

--Ross

dolfanreal69 said:
Well i certianly can not speak for him about what happened.I can however say this. "If you stay out all night drinking and comein puking drunk,your gonna get in trouble." This is the second episode involveing a fins player where they were drinking and assult was involved. If you drink to the point that you can not use your better judgement you need to ck yourself. Because wether you like it or not it is still your fault for getting that drunk to start with. Hence your actions are a result of your own stupidity. I hope al you young guys see there are consiquences for your actions. Even if you didn't mean to hurt someone,getting drunk is no excuse. It is just a cop out. Mistakes happen in ones life how you learn from yours and others makes you a man.
Dude lighten up it was his birthday. If he wants to get wasted beyond beliefe ONE day out of 365 i dont see a problem. Especially when its not even football season. How should he of expected his wife to go insane. From wut ive seen Randy looks like he was jus defending himself, but like Wanny im not makin ne comments tell i get better proof.

Back
Top Bottom