McMicheal wants new contract | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMicheal wants new contract

ChambersOwnz84 said:
I wouldn't even THINK of extending McMichael's contract until next summer. He isn't a top 5 TE yet, so he shouldn't be speaking out for money.

I think this is what makes the case for getting a McMichael extension done before it has to get done. Don't we all wish that the team had extended Wale last season? If we're as high on RM as I think we are, lock him up at top 10 TE money now instead of locking him up at top 5 TE money next year.

If that is the way the team is thinking, I'm fine with handling RM now. If not, he needs to shut it and wait. :)

Wohooh, 1,001 Post

inFINSible said:
Yeah but, does Lee dance after every catch?

:lol: I guess, RMM has those cheerleaders off-limits to everyone else..

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Shannon Sharpe and the two Indy TE's? They deserve some consideration... Kellen Winslow, Ben Watson, and Ben Troupe all came into the league as high picks this year,giving Randy further competition for that Top 5 TE spot. Coupled with the fact that Mcmichael is a below average blocker and David Boston's arrival means less receptions for Mcmichael, we could get him at a bargain next year...

SmokeyPhinz said:
I'd say he's a top 5 TE. But he's hovering at that 4, 5 spot. Aside from Shockey, Tony Gonzalez, and maybe Alge Crumpler, I don't see anyone else right now with more potential then McMichael. Let's see this year what he does, then I think the talks will open up.

I'll take Heap over McMike any day.

Back
Top Bottom