McMike no jail, but suspension? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike no jail, but suspension?

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
The recent news has been indicating tht more then likley Randy will most likely not get any jail time, but could get a suspension. So two questions come to mind.
A) Do u think the NFL will suspend him?
B)If "A" doesnt occur, should the Dolphins suspend him?

For "A", I dont kno, but based on simillar occurances of TB RB Micheal Pittman, i cant see him gettin more then 1 game suspension if tht. Pittman had a lot of problems b4 this incident, and i believe running ur H2 into ur wifes car wit the baby in it, isnt as bad as pushing your wife down(or maybe hitting her).Im at a loss for an awnser. If i was the one in charge for the Fins, i dont kno wut i would do.

I think the Dolphins should leave it up to the NFL. If they suspend him (which they probably will) for at least a game or two. But if the NFL for some reason decides not to suspend him. I don't see why the Dolphins should do it either, being that it would only hurt our team.

McMike was one of my favorites fins. I'm extremely disspointed with his actions. What he did is a cowardly act, and if the NFL suspends him, I would have to think he deserves it, even if it hurts our team. And I will support the NFL's decision to suspend him, for at least a game or two without pay.

Dolphinizzle said:
I think the Dolphins should leave it up to the NFL. If they suspend him (which they probably will) for at least a game or two. But if the NFL for some reason decides not to suspend him. I don't see why the Dolphins should do it either, being that it would only hurt our team.

McMike was one of my favorites fins. I'm extremely disspointed with his actions. What he did is a cowardly act, and if the NFL suspends him, I would have to think he deserves it, even if it hurts our team. And I will support the NFL's decision to suspend him, for at least a game or two without pay.

I totally disagree, everyone is allowed to make a mistake. Besides he was not the only one arrested, and he was not just hitting his wife for giggles. He was hit first, and everyone should be allowed to protect themselves, man or woman. I think a stern warning from the NFL would be fair and just.

I think a suspension mite b going overboard. How could the NFL justify the penalty(3 game suspension) wut Pittman did while Pittman has a had a loooooooonnnnnnnnngggg history of problems,then give McMike a suspension with no bad history.

If he gets suspended and Donald Lee lights it up who should start the rest of the season? It would be nice to have 2 superstar te's.

I hope the league doesn't go liberal and lets him get away with this. Give him what he deserves...

feelthepain said:
I totally disagree, everyone is allowed to make a mistake. Besides he was not the only one arrested, and he was not just hitting his wife for giggles. He was hit first, and everyone should be allowed to protect themselves, man or woman. I think a stern warning from the NFL would be fair and just.

a 6'4, 235 lb football player, defend himself from a female? Give me a break. Any man who hits a woman is a coward. And you are a fool to think otherwise.

I'm sure if he was some crackhead living in a shack somewhere and he hit his pregnant wife, you'd be singing a different tune. But because he is the Dolphins star TE, he should get a free pass according to you.

People come before football. Battery, especially commited on a female, should not go unpunished.

Dolphinizzle said:
a 6'4, 235 lb football player, defend himself from a female? Give me a break. Any man who hits a woman is a coward. And you are a fool to think otherwise.

I'm sure if he was some crackhead living in a shack somewhere and he hit his pregnant wife, you'd be singing a different tune. But because he is the Dolphins star TE, he should get a free pass according to you.

People come before football. Battery, especially commited on a female, should not go unpunished.

I hope you view is good on your high horse

McMichael hasn't even been charged with a crime. Unless he is convicted, the NFL should take no action.

he will get suspended for one game. I would compare it to Derrick Rodgers our old friend we traded to NO last year. He got a one game suspension

I htink it all depends on what happens. If this gets dropped there will be no suspension. If it doesn't then maybe.

Randy might get suspended for one game. That'll be it.

I don't want him to get suspended, but if he does, Donald Lee is going to tear it up. I was really happy when we drafted him when not a lot of people knew who he was, and I would be perfectly happy with him starting for a game.

iceblizzard69 said:
McMichael hasn't even been charged with a crime. Unless he is convicted, the NFL should take no action.
Of course he's been charged. You cant be arrested without being charged. He hasnt been indicted and may not be based on what I've heard of the evidence, but according to our constitution you can't be thrown in jail without at least being charged with a crime. In McMichael's case that crime is domestic battery against a pregnant woman-a class 2 felony

Back
Top Bottom