McMike no jail, but suspension? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike no jail, but suspension?

a) McMike deserves a 1 game suspension and even though he may not get jail time he deserves it. Regardless of how big of a loss it would be to the dolphins, he hit a female.
b)I serious doubt the dolphins will suspend him if the nfl doesn't

A Woman Six Months Pregnant!!!!
Pleeeeease!!!!

iceblizzard69 said:
McMichael hasn't even been charged with a crime. Unless he is convicted, the NFL should take no action.

Exactly. There's no way the league should do anything if he's not convicted.

I think somebody posted this on another thread. Since they were both arrested, they'll go to anger management classes and the charges will be dropped because this is their first offence.

I find it hard to believe and even a little disturbing how many people here condone hitting a pregnant woman......UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Holy crap people, take off the aqua and orange glasses and look at this objectively. If this was a Bill or a Jet or a Pat or any onther palyer in the league you guys would be creaming bloody murder. Although he wasn't alone in blame and I think it was probably an isolated incident, what he did was wrong. Period. End of story. Anything he gets he deserves IMO.

pigskinguy said:
I find it hard to believe and even a little disturbing how many people here condone hitting a pregnant woman......UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Holy crap people, take off the aqua and orange glasses and look at this objectively. If this was a Bill or a Jet or a Pat or any onther palyer in the league you guys would be creaming bloody murder. Although he wasn't alone in blame and I think it was probably an isolated incident, what he did was wrong. Period. End of story. Anything he gets he deserves IMO.

I think its rediculous how many people are jumping to the conclusion that he "HIT" her. The only indications we have got from reports were that she had bruises on her arms. Generally those occur when you grab someone during a scuffle to keep them from hitting you.

Personally, I am familiar with police enforcement and the way they generally handle things, and the fact that SHE got arrested says a lot in my book. Cops tend to ALWAYS side with the female when in doubt. For her to get arrested there must have been pretty strong evidence that she was the aggressor. The only reason he was probably arrested was the fact he was drunk and she was pregnant, and they wanted to avoid a lawsuit when there is a law on the books that has pretty strong consequences for hitting a pregnant woman.

I'm willing to bet the charges will be dropped or SIGNIFICANLY lowered by the time the DA gets done looking everything over.

grooves12 said:
I think its rediculous how many people are jumping to the conclusion that he "HIT" her. The only indications we have got from reports were that she had bruises on her arms. Generally those occur when you grab someone during a scuffle to keep them from hitting you.

Personally, I am familiar with police enforcement and the way they generally handle things, and the fact that SHE got arrested says a lot in my book. Cops tend to ALWAYS side with the female when in doubt. For her to get arrested there must have been pretty strong evidence that she was the aggressor. The only reason he was probably arrested was the fact he was drunk and she was pregnant, and they wanted to avoid a lawsuit when there is a law on the books that has pretty strong consequences for hitting a pregnant woman.

I'm willing to bet the charges will be dropped or SIGNIFICANLY lowered by the time the DA gets done looking everything over.

Hey, if that is true and all he did was grab her arms to prevent her from hitting him then that's fine. I hope all that is true, because I like him. But my point is not whether or not he hit her it is with the people on this board who are defending and supporting him even if he did hit her. IF he did hit her that's just plain wrong and he should not be defending here just because he's a Dolphin.

fin13 said:
A Woman Six Months Pregnant!!!!
Pleeeeease!!!!
I agree, not much to defend McMicheal with. I mean she's pregnant for crying out loud with HIS kid. I don't doubt she was pissed off after him patying all night with his buddies, she's sitting at home all knocked up. I just hope he does the right thing and gets some counseling. The Dolphins should suspend him for sure. He's my fav player on our offense, but this type of thing shouldn't happen.

After seeing Cawana's police photo I find it hard to believe that McMichael hit her. Not with his fist anyway. She does have a slight scrape on her cheek and a bruised arm, yet she claimed that Randy hit her several times in the head. If that were true there would be a lot more damage than I saw. Maybe he slapped her or something, which would still be wrong, but hit her several times in the head? I think she's telling a bit of a fib here.

Dolphinizzle said:
I'm sorry I have morals! Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?! :rolleyes:

It is nothing to do with morals. If you have done any research in the situation you would realize how ridiculous you are being.

I would also like to say it has NOTHING to do with him being a Miami Dolphin. If he was a Bill or a Patriot or a Jet I would be reacting the same way.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I would also like to say it has NOTHING to do with him being a Miami Dolphin. If he was a Bill or a Patriot or a Jet I would be reacting the same way.

So you condone beating women? Nice.

Back
Top Bottom