Meanwhile around the NFL... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meanwhile around the NFL...

The Bills wont win but 3 or 4 more games this year. I said it last week they are not a good team. Someone argued with me they were. Of course one of those wins will be against the Fins.

Despite Cousins recent INT, he as well as Foles have played excellent in Philadelphia.

Agreed RG3 is done in Washington barring a injury to Cousins before the season is over

Foles is the best young qb in the league. Although redskins defense has not been good at all even with the eagles oline being completely taken out and filled with backups..

No. That's Russell Wilson. The Seahawks played hide the QB last season, and often with good reason, but he has taken the next step.

Rodgers has look ordinary...

only 1 TD today.

Rodgers has look ordinary...

only 1 TD today.

This is why I never buy into the "production equals all" argument. Rodgers is still probably the best quarterback in the NFL, in my opinion. You watch him play and it's obvious he's not the problem.

Meanwhile, Mike McCoy and Phillip Rivers are slicing and dicing the Bills defense.

That is because on all 4 long throws Rivers put the ball out where the receiver could run under it.

We had the same opportunities but under threw the ball.

They are NOT being crowed at LOS like they were doing to us.

I really like Cam Newton as a quarterback, but this is apparently an actual, real photo:

ByI7nmnIgAAxM7t-1.jpg

What on earth?

Cam Newton sucks.

I am really concerned about the content of your posts lately.

:lol:

Agree to disagree, I guess.

Also, I swear to God, as far as I know, that is an unaltered photo. I still... just wow.

Newtons playing hurt...the panthers sched doesn't allow them to sit him really but that's what he needs...not the move athlete we usually see ankle is an issue..ribs sore too

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

No. That's Russell Wilson. The Seahawks played hide the QB last season, and often with good reason, but he has taken the next step.

I think I agree with this...

Back
Top Bottom