Meanwhile around the NFL... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meanwhile around the NFL...

Manuel looked horrible in the second half. I'm seeing why they were so desperate to sign Orton now.

Rivers is the most underrated QB in the league today by far, and maybe one of the most underrated of all time. If you look through the numbers the similarities between him and Marino are staggering, its a different league but thats accounted for because Rivers passer rating numbers are actually much better than Marino's were.

Rivers reminds me of Marino a lot. Not as good, but a lot of similarities in their games, IMO.

But he had a really dreadful couple of years in there in which it looked like he was just shot.

Chargers defense played good also.

San Diego is going to sneak up on a lot of teams this year...they aren't looking like "world-beaters", but they are playing "solid" football.

Manuel looked horrible in the second half. I'm seeing why they were so desperate to sign Orton now.

Rivers is the most underrated QB in the league today by far, and maybe one of the most underrated of all time. If you look through the numbers the similarities between him and Marino are staggering, its a different league but thats accounted for because Rivers passer rating numbers are actually much better than Marino's were.
I have him and Rodgers on my fantasy and just about every time i regret having him on the bench like today. Going forward he's my starter he's been far too consistent to ignore

Eagles are just destroying the Redskins secondary with passes in the seam. Where's that been for us through two weeks?

Eagles LT Peters got ejected and Andrew Gardner is now playing LT. Wasn't Gardner with the Dolphins one time? Or am I mixing things up?

Yes, he played for us. I watched him some last week and he gave up two sacks. He will be a weak point for them...

I agree. I really like Rivers.

Eagles are just destroying the Redskins secondary with passes in the seam. Where's that been for us through two weeks?

Foles is the best young qb in the league. Although redskins defense has not been good at all even with the eagles oline being completely taken out and filled with backups.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

And what a bad time to throw a ****ty interception kirk.

I never liked the guy but he earned his high praise after last yr great season......Nick Foles took a beating today, got up and continued to throw darts....He is the real deal....

No, this can't be. Several prominent posters informed us that no QB could succeed in that environment. The only fact last week proved was that Tannehill cannot succeed in that environment.

The leash is getting real short.

Chargers killing the Bills right now 20-3, at Buffalo. The same Bills that killed us.

No, this can't be. Several prominent posters informed us that no QB could succeed in that environment. The only fact last week proved was that Tannehill cannot succeed in that environment.

The leash is getting real short.

Most people said they were a bad matchup for our entire team. Not much to do with home field advantage even tho it's still there.

Despite Cousins recent INT, he as well as Foles have played excellent in Philadelphia.

Back
Top Bottom