Meanwhile around the NFL... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meanwhile around the NFL...

Raiders had a touchdown called back on a hold that IMO didn't really impact the play, and then on the next play Denarius Moore drops a football, pops it up in the air, and it gets picked.

I feel badly for Derek Carr, he played a pretty good game.
The refs had to make up for the pass interference call against Logan Ryan a play earlier.

The refs had to make up for the pass interference call against Logan Ryan a play earlier.

That... looked like a good call, though? Logan Ryan basically tackled the guy on his way to the end zone.

David Carr sucks. Give the league more game tape and he is ****ed.

Buffalo crowd headed home disappointed. San Diego put it to them.

Eagles and Redskins brawl on the sideline after Foles is injured...

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

That... looked like a good call, though? Logan Ryan basically tackled the guy on his way to the end zone.
I'm kinda indifferent. It looked like a good call in real time but I'm not so sure after watching the replay.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

And the Browns seem to be on the short end after missing two field goals earlier.

I just saw a QB throw a long one and lead his receiver, but he had to slow down a little, but he went up and caught it with his hands...not his body...AND IT WAS A COMPLETION. Is that allowed?

Browns kicking cost 'em the game. Shank and a block. Steve Smith just iced 'em.

Raiders had a touchdown called back on a hold that IMO didn't really impact the play, and then on the next play Denarius Moore drops a football, pops it up in the air, and it gets picked.

I feel badly for Derek Carr, he played a pretty good game.

I thought it was a "questionable" pass, to hard, I think Carr must of been pumped up. He needs to learn better touch. The WR still should have had it...but just saying.

Manuel looked horrible in the second half. I'm seeing why they were so desperate to sign Orton now.

Rivers is the most underrated QB in the league today by far, and maybe one of the most underrated of all time. If you look through the numbers the similarities between him and Marino are staggering, its a different league but thats accounted for because Rivers passer rating numbers are actually much better than Marino's were.

Which Bills fan on here said the stadium never empties, they stay until the last second. The fans left for the most part hahahah

Back
Top Bottom