Merged: 2003 Mvp?/And the Fins 2003 MVP Goes To...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2003 Mvp?/And the Fins 2003 MVP Goes To......

Who to you think will be named the team's 2003 MVP?

• DE Adewale Ogunleye

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • RB Ricky Williams

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • WR Chris Chambers

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • LB Zach Thomas

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • CB Patrick Surtain

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • DE Jason Taylor

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • TE Randy McMichael

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • T Wade Smith

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wale gets my vote. His #s justify it - he brings a wonderful 1-2 punch, and the effects (if signed) will be seen next season, when JT gets fewer double teams...

Close runner up - Derrius Thompson. His amazing work ethic and über-reliable hands made our season... :roflmao: ok, ok, can't go on anymore...

Scrap said:
Why would they put Wade Smith on there?
Well, he did played amazingly well for a 3rd-round-rookie... specially at what arguably is the hardest, most difficult position of the OL...

Though, if things go as planned, he'll be strongly considered for 2004 MVP...

i say Pat S., he was a clutch player, consistent unlike other defensive players.
he missed one game tough.

Surtain is our best player IMO. Not sure if that translates to most valuable or not, but I voted for him.

Ricky or Zach, but I want w/Ricky

Ricky deserves to be MVP. Anyone of the other players could be removed and the Fins would have been just as succesful.
You reomove Ricky....instead of being 10-6, we would be 6-10.

CirclingWagons said:
I honestly think it'll be Madison...if he's healthy unlike years past

Interesting...CW, who do you see being the Bill's MVP?

I am thinking that Bledsoe may be much improved with Williams gone, but Takeo is going to be MVP...I hate that guy...he is everywhere.

Ogunleye

sbh1602 said:
Wale gets my vote. His #s justify it - he brings a wonderful 1-2 punch, and the effects (if signed) will be seen next season, when JT gets fewer double teams...

Close runner up - Derrius Thompson. His amazing work ethic and über-reliable hands made our season... :roflmao: ok, ok, can't go on anymore...

Agree with Wale. He was the undisputed sack leader last season (15). He gets my vote and my fervent hope that we get a deal done with him.

eltos_lightfoot said:
Interesting...CW, who do you see being the Bill's MVP?

I am thinking that Bledsoe may be much improved with Williams gone, but Takeo is going to be MVP...I hate that guy...he is everywhere.
Our MVP is Travis Henry...it'll be interesting with Willis in there now, but Henry has the most heart and leads by example

CirclingWagons said:
Our MVP is Travis Henry...it'll be interesting with Willis in there now, but Henry has the most heart and leads by example

He is a pretty good player. I can't wait till he is no longer a Bill. I would like to like him.

Back
Top Bottom