[MERGED] 25 million dollars for Smiley!? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] 25 million dollars for Smiley!?

i like the pick up ....now more holes have to be filled...lets make a run at jason fabini or alan faneca ....or maybe resign hadnot back...beef up that o-line...

We could get another guard but what I want next is a WR and then maybe some help on defence.

Ozzy rules!!

We could get another guard but what I want next is a WR and then maybe some help on defence.

Ozzy rules!!
Nah, solidify the lines first. It's been so long since we had even a decent line people will be surprised what R@R will be able to do.

really the last time the fins had a good to great line richmond webb was anchoring it
smiley is a tough guy and a leader, he is a parcells type guy

and he is still young

I hope he's stronger then he was at the scouting combine when he was drafted. He only bench pressed 225 pounds 19 times which is bad for an o-lineman!!!

Jacob Bell from Tenn would be a very nice pickup.... also would like to see brayant johnson and Pace from zona

Nah, solidify the lines first. It's been so long since we had even a decent line people will be surprised what R@R will be able to do.

Yup completely agree been saying it since 02 and even madison said it just the past month. for those that understand the game and were players or very good analyst of the game and players wuold understand how bad our line has been for YEARS

25 million dollars for Smiley!?

Ok people don't get to excited here. I don't know how many of you are from California or are able to watch almost every 49er game but I unfortunately am one, and believe me Justin Smiley is not worth 25 million dollars. Give me a break, he wasn't even one of the 49ers best lineman, and their line wasn't much to speak of to begin with. If Faneca is going for 8 million a year, I don't understand why we wouldn't be willing to spend a little more for a legit guard. Trust me, you all will look back and realize this was a total waste of money to spend on a guy that will be in and out of the lineup due to poor play. Bad start to free agency!

Yup completely agree been saying it since 02 and even madison said it just the past month. for those that understand the game and were players or very good analyst of the game and players wuold understand how bad our line has been for YEARS

i know and it is true, it all starts in the trenches thats where you need to start
carey/satele are the building blocks and now with smiley the wall is almost complete

i just cant fathom how the fins let the oline get as bad as it did and i cant believe how good ronnie has done with the line he had to work with

Back
Top Bottom