MERGED 2X: Colts Go Perfect\undefeated | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Colts Go Perfect\undefeated

dolfannjb

Starter
Reaction score
Colts undefeated regular season this year?

Maybe we should actually be rooting for the Patriots this game so the Colts get a loss on their record and the 72 team is safe. Looking at their remaining schedule there are only a few teams that could have a chance of beating them.
Nov 13 Houston
Nov 20 at Cincinnati
Nov 28 Pittsburgh
Dec 4 Tennessee
Dec 11 at Jacksonville
Dec 18 San Diego
Dec 24 at Seattle
Jan 1 Arizona
Only teams I see having a chance against them our Cincinatti, Pittsburgh and maybe Jacksonville.
Kinda surprised I haven't seen this elsewhere and if it has been please correct me.

How are you gonna say San Diego and Seattle don't have a chance? They won't go undefeated. I don't see why so many people are worried.

dolfannjb said:
Maybe we should actually be rooting for the Patriots this game so the Colts get a loss on their record and the 72 team is safe. Looking at their remaining schedule there are only a few teams that could have a chance of beating them.
Nov 13 Houston
Nov 20 at Cincinnati
Nov 28 Pittsburgh
Dec 4 Tennessee
Dec 11 at Jacksonville
Dec 18 San Diego
Dec 24 at Seattle
Jan 1 Arizona
Only teams I see having a chance against them our Cincinatti, Pittsburgh and maybe Jacksonville.
Kinda surprised I haven't seen this elsewhere and if it has been please correct me.

and not seatle or san diego ???

Reason I don't see them beating the colts is because of their defenses. Manning should have a field day against those teams.

byroan said:
How are you gonna say San Diego and Seattle don't have a chance? They won't go undefeated. I don't see why so many people are worried.

I know, lets stop worrying about the dam Colts. Are you people Colts fans or Phins fans? DAM. If the record it broken its meant to be, but dont root for our dam DIVISION FOE, thats just plain stupid.

paskerbrandon said:
I know, lets stop worrying about the dam Colts. Are you people Colts fans or Phins fans? DAM. If the record it broken its meant to be, but dont root for our dam DIVISION FOE, thats just plain stupid.

Well depends whats more important to you. If it came down to this game the only team with an undefeated season or one patriot loss.

byroan said:

gues we posted same time

dolfannjb said:
Well depends whats more important to you. If it came down to this game the only team with an undefeated season or one patriot loss.

Depends. If the Pats loss gets us into the playoffs then im going for the Colts. If the game means nothing (either we cliched a spot or dont make it) then go Pats.

paskerbrandon said:
Depends. If the Pats loss gets us into the playoffs then im going for the Colts. If the game means nothing (either we cliched a spot or dont make it) then go Pats.

I don't think we really deserve to be in the playoffs the way we have been playing. Now a lot can change from now and later but unless we fix our offense (with Frerrote I don't imagine how) we are going to have problems against high powered offensive teams. Our secondary could also use some help. I don't think these can be fixed at this point until atleast the offseason. This has just not been a great year for AFC East teams in general. In the past our record right now would of almost guaranteed us not making it but the struggle has been the reason for us still in the race at this point.

dolfannjb said:
Nov 13 Houston
Nov 20 at Cincinnati
Nov 28 Pittsburgh
Dec 4 Tennessee
Dec 11 at Jacksonville
Dec 18 San Diego
Dec 24 at Seattle
Jan 1 Arizona

The Colts will lose three of those games.

unifiedtheory said:
The Colts will lose three of those games.

What teams do you see beating them then. The best chance teams have is to shut down manning for the game thats why I thought of those three teams but thats still in question.

colts won`t go undefeated, I think the steelers are very capable of beating them and also remember Seattle is to hard to beat at home

If they do go undeafeated in the regular season, they have to win the SB in order to be considered truly undeafeated IMO.

For one thing, it has been said over an over.
Secondly, the Patriots aren't that good of a team. The only reason anybody is making a big deal is because the Pats have beat them in the past. The problem with that logic is that the Pats have been a very good team in the past. Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, San Diego, and Cincy are all better teams. Seattle might even be better, but that is stretching it.

Cincinnati
Pittsburgh
Jacksonville
San Diego
Seattle

they all have a chance to beat them

Back
Top Bottom