MERGED 2X: Corey Simon to Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Corey Simon to Bills

Bills4Life

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Corey Simon to the Bills??

Looks like the Bills are after Simon.

Simon Buffalo Bound? There is a report out today that says Eagles franchise tagged defensive lineman Corey Simon may be headed to Buffalo. The Bills would have to work out a trade with the Eagles and a long term deal with Simon. He was originally headed to Baltimore in a trade for a 2nd and 3rd round pick but they couldn't come to terms with Simon before the draft. Neither team will confirm the report.

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#080505

Corey Simon to Bills

PFT has a link to a webpage which is saying the Bills are interested in trading for Corey Simon...AFC East just keeps getting stronger, not good

LINK??

DO NOT TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS!!!

now i have to look this stuff up.

and i will be eather really happy, or just pissed off that i got my hopes up.

There was a small blurb about it in the Philadelphia Metro paper as well, for what its worth.

the bills haven't even called them yet. I doubt we can afford him. It's just a rumor for now.

Ahhh i thought the smiley would be further right.:lol:

Drfletcherdc said:
The bills better be worried about their offense more than their defense.
im much more worried about our LOT than our DT.

Mr. Clumpy says we got like 3 mil cap room. and even more with a few minor moves.

We would have to give up a lot to get him and I don't really see the need. I would rather have us save money and resign Clements.

A D that's just gets Deeper, if this happens, boy the AFCE and Defenses..Whew!

bills trade what for simon? a draft pick? doubt it. the deal that would have been foreseeable would have been henry for simon but that can't happen now, henry is gone. but perhaps the biggest factor is the bills didnt resign big pat because of the money he wanted. the reason simon is holding out is he wants a fat contract. this move aint happening. besides, you guys have all heard haven't you? the bills have ron edwards and he's better than big pat anyway. it's kind of like losman, and everyone on the bills for that matter. they are all probowl players and the bills are going to the superbowl this year.

Back
Top Bottom