Merged 2x: Dolphins 2002 & 2003 highlights on NFL Network now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Dolphins 2002 & 2003 highlights on NFL Network now

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
Dolphins 2002 & 2003 highlights on NFL Network now

2002 @ 5pm EST
2003 @ 5:30pm EST

These highlight shows always make me feel good about the Fins. They always put a positive spin on every team..even if they go 2-14.

Dolphins On Nfl Network

Thursday at 9pm NFL NETWORK will be showing a Dolphins game, but I can't remember which one. I do know that Marino was the QB. So, if you want to head down memory lane, tune in.

MiamiDolphins

They're showing "Game of the Week" Miami vs. Seattle, 1/09/00- Marino's last win, the playoff game come back victory from the 1999 season. They're showing it a bunch of times this week.

I remember that game like it was yesterday. Terrell Buckley Intercepted Kitna in the final moments to secure the win. Its the very next game that i try very hard not to remember :cry:

that was a good win, but i'm looking forward to the fins-KC 1994 wild card game...joe montana's last game, a loss at the hands of the fins :)

FiN.in.RI said:
damn cox cable. damn you to hell!
If I were you, I'd get DirecTV. They just locked-up another contract for NFL Sunday Ticket and I still can't belive they didn't raise the price for it. I think they did raise the rate for new subscribers though.

2 p.m. -- Film Session: NFL Team Huddle
Repeat from 5/19, 5:00 p.m.
2:30 p.m. -- Film Session: NFL Team Huddle
Repeat from 5/19, 5:30 p.m.

For those of you who missed it repeats.

Nfl Network

the dolphins are coming on the nfl network at 2.00 east time. the 2002 and 2003 fins back to back , nfl team huddle... turn it on now..

NFL SundayTicket is the only way to go. What is it, $169.00 for renewal? Hell, before I got DirecTV, that was the tab for a couple Sundays at the bar.

34RWilliams said:
2 p.m. -- Film Session: NFL Team Huddle
Repeat from 5/19, 5:00 p.m.
2:30 p.m. -- Film Session: NFL Team Huddle
Repeat from 5/19, 5:30 p.m.

For those of you who missed it repeats.

love the sig dude

Back
Top Bottom