Merged 2X:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X:No Night Games!!/ No PRIME TIME games/We got HOSED!!

njFinsForever said:
i am very pissed off because of this, i live in new jersey and the fact is that now ill only get to see the games when they play the jets...the rest ill have to watch on nfl.com gametracker
There's a couple places in NJ to watch fins games.

No Prime Time Slot????

Wow, this is udder disgrace!! For the first time since 1969, Miami will not have a prime time slot the entire season. Shows you that if you have a bad season, forget about coming back to prime time. I would have thought with the new head coach and coaching staff that some spotlight would be given to the Phins. :shakeno:

ONE Monday Night Game for Fins

In all my years a DOLFAN i dont ever remember them not having a regular season Monday Night Game. All we have is the Monday Night HOF game against the Bears and thats all due to Marino being inducted that same weekend. ABC/ESPN is ******ED because the last 5 years the Fins were not the greatest team in the land, but we gave the American public some great PRIMETIME GAMES, probably better than any other team the last five years. How about the Monday Nighter against the Jets, The sunday nighter against the Broncos, and lets not forget the Monday nighter against the PATRIOTS. Monday night games SUCK because they are all usually blowouts but atleast the Fins put on a good show.

Can anyone think of a better PRIMETIME team than the Dolphins???

Boy did we get hosed

Every team in the NFL has at least 1 prime timegameexcept for the Fins. Even the 49ers play on prime time. Even though they have to go to Mexico to do it. Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago All primetime. Tho wants to watch those teams play. This is another shot at the Fins by the NFL. Guess we'll just have to kick some tail this year to prove them wrong.

On the completely selfish side i'll actually be able to work monday w/out having the 2 hours of sleep side effect (i START at 3:30am) wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if we by chance have an undefeated season again? ;) *NFL* "sorry we dont show undefeated teams* hehe

bottom line is miami went 4-12 last yr. but mia should of at least gotten 1 sun nite game, sf has 1 and they only won 2 gms????

no we had a bad record....a new storied coach but no earth shattering acquasitions. i am upset to because Saban should have spelled a monday nighter but hey...i'm not upset once we win games.....BUT THE FINS PATS GAME SHOULD BE ON NATIONAL TV....I MEAN SABAN VS BILLICHEK

Miami should of gotten a primetime game sometime early in the season. If you want to be technical they don't deserve a game but to me, the Dolphins franchise should always be represented on Monday Night Football at least once a year!

I love the homerism but when you go 4-12 the previous year you dont deserve primetime. Why should our team be any different then any other NFL team each year?

We may not have a primetime game, but at least we have a nationally televised game when we play the Titans on Saturday, Dec. 24. It would be a disgrace if we didn't have any nationally televised games all season.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
We did not deserve one, and I really don't care!

I know we didn't deserve one, but I kind of thought that we may get one with NE based on the Saban BB relationship and the game last year.

jribs said:
I love the homerism but when you go 4-12 the previous year you dont deserve primetime. Why should our team be any different then any other NFL team each year?

the 2-14 SF 49ers got a Sunday Night game.. Only thing, its in Mexico vs. Arizona.

jribs said:

cause we hired a story line coach....who meets his bestfriend twice a year....ONE of those games should be monday night

Back
Top Bottom