Merged 2x: Prosecutor to Drop Rape Charge Against Kobe Bryant/Kobes Free | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Prosecutor to Drop Rape Charge Against Kobe Bryant/Kobes Free

I dont know what to think about it

The whole time I thought It was about the money. I would say "look at kobe bryant, what chick wouldnt want to take it from him." (ps im not gay) Her filing the civil case WAS definately for money and put a tarnish on her case. Her sexual history would have discredited her and it would have been her word against Kobes, and we all know Kobe would have won.

After Kobe's statement though today, man he should not have said that. He basically admitted guilt and admitted she would receive a big fat check once the civil case was over. Bad public move for Kobe in my eyes.

I dont know if she got raped, I think he might have gotten a little rough with her and she didnt like it.

& I was right from the beginning. He'd get off. Just like some of you already said, it was/is all about the money.

I hate haters. They know Kobe didn't do it but will say he did just to piss him off and get a rise from him. Comparing him to OJ...:nono:

He mad that statement in order to get his freedom. The chick refused to testify b/c she's a lying hack. They dropped the case b/c they had nothing but made him sign an apology before they did it to save face.

Kobe was right to do it to. It was a no-brainer. Why would you trust your freedom and liberty to 12 strangers?

BTW she is now willing to testify in the civil case, she just didn't want to in the criminal case.

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Kobe didn't rape her, but you question how smart the man is. He's a dumb man for not realizing he would get rape allegations for something like that.

I also wonder how much his wife really loves him. She didn't seem like she cared that he's screwing another women.

Back
Top Bottom