MERGED 3X:Cowboys release Allen\Go after\Larry Allen released by 'Boys yesterday.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X:Cowboys release Allen\Go after\Larry Allen released by 'Boys yesterday....

i dont no if you guys notice this but i hear alot of people saying hes over the hill and over the top on boards and tv to me its a classic raiders siging. what do you guys think were way under the cap and thats what the raiders do sign over the hill guys no one thinks are good am i right???

He's not going to cost that much money...

Besides he's still a VERY good player.

ok so we sign him an not L.A cuz i dont see us having money for both wut u guys see more of a need IMO i say we go after allen hes a stud O linemen an we need to get that run game jump started again

He is a definite upgrade over Wade Smith. (Larry takes Rex's spot, Rex takes Wade's)

someone said the raiders ar close to signing him on espn its a classic raider siging old and evryone thinks that his best days are behind him.

A pretty interesting move by the Cowboys. Allen has pretty much been the most dominating guard in the Nfl the last decade or so, with the exception of the last year or two. He may demand a large price but if he can be had for a mid-range price I think he would be an upgrade at either of our guard positions. His only problems really would be his weight issue and he's not as consistent. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom