Merged 3X: Effect of Marlins Winning W. Series / Better hope the Marlins win / etc... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Effect of Marlins Winning W. Series / Better hope the Marlins win / etc...

If the lose again, he will need to consider relocating. Cubs fans take that stuff SERIOUSLY

I am a Pats fan, and boy am I pulling for you guys after that one!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Go Marlins

And everything evens out (karma), so a Marlins win would probebly mean a Dolphins loss.

Well, here is to hoping :eat:

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
I am a Pats fan, and boy am I pulling for you guys after that one!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Go Marlins

And everything evens out (karma), so a Marlins win would probebly mean a Dolphins loss.

Well, here is to hoping :eat:

Ack! I hope not! That's a double loss for me.

Originally posted by goldfish
If the lose again, he will need to consider relocating. Cubs fans take that stuff SERIOUSLY

Well he can always move to Miami if the Marlins go to the World Series, he would probably get voted Mayor. :lol:

The New England game this Sunday will most likely become an away game played at NE if the Marlins advance to the World Series. The WS will start this Saturday so it will have no effect on the Colts game on Nov. 2. If the NE does get moved to an away game, then the Dec. 7 away game at NE will be moved to Miami.

The only effect I see happening is the Dolphins having to play 4 staright away games dating back from the NY Giants game. (if the Marlins advance)

Originally posted by Dolfan02
The New England game this Sunday will most likely become an away game played at NE if the Marlins advance to the World Series. The WS will start this Saturday so it will have no effect on the Colts game on Nov. 2. If the NE does get moved to an away game, then the Dec. 7 away game at NE will be moved to Miami.

The only effect I see happening is the Dolphins having to play 4 staright away games dating back from the NY Giants game. (if the Marlins advance)

This conversation has already been done a few weeks ago.. the Marlins will not be a problem for the Dolphins.. if the Marlins go to the world series (as i was told earlier today) they would only play here like tuesday, wednesday and thursday or something like that but all i know is they would not be here either way on sunday

Originally posted by MissMeth

This conversation has already been done a few weeks ago.. the Marlins will not be a problem for the Dolphins.. if the Marlins go to the world series (as i was told earlier today) they would only play here like tuesday, wednesday and thursday or something like that but all i know is they would not be here either way on sunday

Sorry, I guess I wasn't involved in that conversation. I also too believe the Marlins are not a problem for the Fins, I wish the Marlins the best and hope they make it to the WS. But it hasn't been finalized if the NE game will be moved due to the Marlins playing at home on Tuesday for the WS. And thats because baseball officials may feel that they do not want a field torn up by football 2 days before a WS game. Don't ask me why, but they're pretty picky about a baseball's field condition and 'pretty looks' that will be displayed in front of an international TV audience.

I'm rooting for the Cubs. Besides the dirt infield, these guys haven't won in so long that I feel bad for them. GO CUBS!

Not to take this thing TOO far off topic, but this is just low class.

This morning, the Chicago Sun Times released the name of the Cubs fan who went after the foul ball. Not only that, but they also revealed where he worked. The Smoking Gun also put him out there for the Internet to see.

Way to go, Chicago media. Now this guy can receive his death threats more frequently and in a more timely fashion. :rolleyes: :fire:

EDIT: Then again, the Sun article does attempt to defend him. But did they have to "out" him like that?? Did more damage if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical freaking Sun Times. What a rag. The Chicago Tribune and the AP abstained from this.

If Alex Gonzalez hadn't botched the double-play ball, this wouldn't even be an issue.

Oh yeah ... undoubtedly. Also, Dusty Baker left Prioir in too long for my liking. Oh well...

Christ, Major League Baseball needs the Cubs-Red Sox series. Everyone in the country will be watching. It's the series EVERYONE wants to see. Even if it's just Cubs-Yankees, EVERYONE will be watching just to see if the Cubs can pull it out. Or, if we end up with Marlins-Red Sox, at least we'll have another opportunity to see the BoSox blow another Game 7. But, Marlins-Yankees? Ick. New York and Florida will like it, but the rest of us will go back to paying attention to football.

Note this is coming from a Cubs fan, but the entire country has been electrified by these playoffs because of the Cubs and Red Sox and a potential World Series for the ages they'd create.

Wow. The high road just never seems to end!!

ESPN just showed the guy's house being guarded by the cops. And the GOVERNOR of Illinois just coldly said, "If he's ever convicted of a crime, he'll never be pardoned by THIS governor".

What a jerk. The guy sitting next to him just said on ESPN that they couldn't see Alou coming and that there was no way he did it on purpose. But it's not about that. It's about hateful people having a scapegoat.

Back
Top Bottom