MERGED 3X: Game on! / Looks like Wanny's the OC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X: Game on! / Looks like Wanny's the OC

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Game on!

Hoping the Canes pull out another, it'll be 6 in a row! It's a tight game so far, let's see what happens! GO CANES!!!!!! :cool:

I'm not liking the Hurricanes' playcalling. This is about the sorriest, most scared playcalling I've seen. I mean, how many times do we have to see the same screen?? The same runs left, right. And they refuse to challenge downfield despite the 8-man fronts.

And dammit if Eric Winston doesn't cost us three points. Dude, if we miss this kick........

Wannstedt is now the Offensive Coordinator for UM

...at least it seems like it!

Anyone watching the UM-FSU game?

3 yards & a cloud of crap.

If this is the best Wrener can do, this'll be a long season.

:roflmao: and fiedler is the qb. wow this is bad i'm worried. we have no passing threat.

Turnovers and penalties have hurt the canes not the coaching or QB.This thread belongs in the college forum.

3 yards? when did they pick up three yards?

0 points at the half in their home opener vs FSU...what a joke

oooh look, another hb iso. i bet the noles didnt see that one coming.

Berlin looks worse then Fielder. He has a bad decision making process.

CrunchTime said:
Turnovers and penalties have hurt the canes not the coaching or QB.This thread belongs in the college forum.
I know, I know..but I figured what the hey. I'm tired of talking about the Phins until they actually play. Besides, I bet the Wanny-bashers get a cheap thrill.

Anybody remember the days when both of these teams had quarterbacks? I miss them already. These guys make Chris Simms look like Tom Brady.

Pretty obvious the best college team in Florida isn't playing tonight.
Berlin sucks.
Rix sucks more.

GO GATORS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom