MERGED 3X: Game on! / Looks like Wanny's the OC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X: Game on! / Looks like Wanny's the OC

Almost as good as last years come back win against the Gators.

Excellent game!

With the exception of Notre Dame mega-bust Ron Powlus, has there ever been a more overhyped college QB than Rix? I'm dead serious on this, I can't think of anyone else in their ballpark.

By the way, if the trainer had been smart enough to put stick'um on Ryan Moore's gloves, rather than Crisco, Berlin would have looked like a Greek god tonight. With the exception of that INT and a couple other throws, he was right on the money. Even before that 90 second drill.

What a game. I have some negatives and positives though:

-'Trell Rolle is a top 3 pick
-Gore is back
-Sinorice = Santana(though not as complete)
-Ryan Moore is VERY disappointing, he dropped about 3 balls
-I have no faith in Berlin at all
-Canes cannot pick up the blitz
-the Defense is at the top of their game
-Offensive play calling is terrible
-Berlin has an arm, but most of his deep balls to Parrish/Moore/Moss look like Fiedler to Chambers...OVERTHROWN

I want to see Lester next week. Give him time and limit Moore a bit.

0-5 against Miami. Too bad there's no ACC Championship until next year, he would have had a great shot at 0-6! :rofl:

OK, Werner. Nice call there at the end. Finally.

I haven't been this concerned about a Miami team since the Craig Erickson era...AND WE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!

GO CANES, BABY!!!!!

X-Con said:
What a game. I have some negatives and positives though:

-'Trell Rolle is a top 3 pick
-Gore is back
-Sinorice = Santana(though not as good)
-Ryan Moore is VERY disappointing, he dropped about 3 balls
-I have no faith in Berlin at all
-Canes cannot pick up the blitz
-the Defense is at the top of their game
-Offensive play calling is terrible
-Berlin has an arm, but most of his deep balls to Parrish/Moore/Moss look like Fiedler to Chambers...OVERTHROWN

One by one...
1. Yes, Rolle is a top 3 pick. Good chance he'll be the highest pick ever for a DB.
2. Gore is back. I like T. Moss as a change of pace, too.
3. Let's not get carried away.
4. Huh?!? Save that one INT, and that 4th down throw, Berlin was on the money tonight. What was he, 22 of 36 for 255 or something? In a tight defensive game, I'll take that any day.
5. Blitz pickup needs improvement. It was better late in the game, though.
6. I've never seen a more dominating defensive performance by the Canes against a top team. Just incredible.
7. They got away from the run too much in the second, I thought. And they need to put Berlin in the shotgun a lot more. He's so much more comfortable there.
8. Yeah, Berlin's deep ball is nothing special. With the quickness of UM's wideouts, I'd employ a lot of 4 WR sets and throw 10 yard routes, and rely on them to turn them into more.

NaboCane said:
OK, Werner. Nice call there at the end. Finally.

I haven't been this concerned about a Miami team since the Craig Erickson era...AND WE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!

GO CANES, BABY!!!!!

You remember the Frank Costa and Ryan Clement years fondly? :lol:

hellllllllllls yea, we won, we won, we won, we beat up FSU, and they couldn't recover. im soooo stoked right now, i cant believe it, we won, we won, i thought we were going to lose, but we pulled it out at the end.....always the field goals lol. LMAO, did you see Rix crying? lol. yessssssssssssss

Is it just me or those Brett Musburger hate the hurricanes?
Everytime he does a miami game he seems like he always calls the game as if he were the broadcaster for the opposing team.
Is it just me?
Am i paranoid?
Is this completely irrelevant?
Does Frank Gore pwn my life?:yes:
:woot:

phunwin said:
You remember the Frank Costa and Ryan Clement years fondly? :lol:
Ugh...Costa?

Those years don't count - we were rebuilding then. Nothing expected, really, after the mess Dennis Erickson left. Damn, but the boy could coach!

Canes won hell yes!!! What crappy qb's..lol..I thought fiedler #2 and 3 were in there. :roflmao:

tehMick said:
Is it just me or those Brett Musburger hate the hurricanes?
Everytime he does a miami game he seems like he always calls the game as if he were the broadcaster for the opposing team.
Is it just me?
Am i paranoid?
Is this completely irrelevant?
Does Frank Gore pwn my life?:yes:
:woot:

I don't think Musberger has anything against UM. He has a lot of flaws, such as making a first quarter 2nd and 8 play sound like it's on par with the Music City Miracle or Immaculate Reception in terms of importance. But I think he calls it pretty straight.

phunwin said:
I don't think Musberger has anything against UM. He has a lot of flaws, such as making a first quarter 2nd and 8 play sound like it's on par with the Music City Miracle or Immaculate Reception in terms of importance. But I think he calls it pretty straight.
Honestly, Musberger sounds lit most of the time...and Danielson! He got so bad I had to turn the sound down when he was expounding toward the end of the game.

Ill take Brad Nessler over Brett Musburger any day.
Who's with me?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom