Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

I'm speechless............................................ Is this the son that was always at all the Colts games on the sidelines, dancing with Marcus Pollard???? I can't believe this.... 18 years old... I send my condolensces along with my thoughts and prayers to the Dungy family and friends...

R.I.P. James Dungy

A very classy guy that deserves the best!! Best of luck to him and his family and our prayers are with him and his family as well!! Unfortunately this is something that they will never get past them. They will eventually move forward but they may never move on.:(

Wow, that is really sad, My thougts and prayers go out to the Dungy family.

painnotpleasure said:
I'm speechless............................................ Is this the son that was always at all the Colts games on the sidelines, dancing with Marcus Pollard???? I can't believe this.... 18 years old... I send my condolensces along with my thoughts and prayers to the Dungy family and friends...

R.I.P. James Dungy
no i think they have a younger son who does that.....not too sure, though, but i THINK so

pray for Omarion.

sorry, the kid & his friend's myspace accounts merited that.

I truly feel for the Dungy family, and as an employee of the NFL I know our entire league is praying for them.

kastofsna120 said:
no i think they have a younger son who does that.....not too sure, though, but i THINK so

they have a couple of kids, but I think that that was James.

I am so sorry for the Dungys that this happened. Tony and his family are class acts.

Anyone read Chris Mortensens article on this subject? He explained how even though it wasnt his kid, he and many people around the league felt a lot of pain and grief for this death.

Link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=mortensen_chris&id=2268721

Tragedies and death happen all too frequently in our lives. There's just something about this tragedy that feels so raw and so hurtful that words cannot describe the emotions and grief. And it wasn't even my child.

Anybody who knows Tony Dungy understands these emotions. When I broke the news by telephone to Tom Jackson, my ESPN colleague, we could not disguise our broken voices and tears. I imagine there have been many of us around this league at every level feeling the same lows.

Of all of the wonderful people in the NFL, no man is more wonderful than Dungy. He's the role model in this league, but he's really a model who transcends the game. His football team means a lot to him. His faith and his family mean more, which is why this loss cannot be compared to any other Dungy has experienced.

God Bless Tony Dungy and his family.

My sister and brother-in-law lost their two-year-old son about 11 months ago, and thier unborn child about nine weeks before that - at 36 weeks!

It's been tough on the whole family and I would never wish pain like this upon anyone. It's just about the worst thing that can happen, losing your child. The natural cycle of life says your kids will bury you, not the other way around. When this happens, no words can console those in pain.

heffer111 said:
read the comment he left on the blonde girls myspace, she is his second comment

that comment was just asking that blonde girl "cant talk to no body ne more?"

not like a suicide thing

My prayers go out to his family and I hope they can pull through these hards times!

Back
Top Bottom