Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

Terrible tradgedy , god speed to the dungy family and hopefully they can make it through this tough time

rainmaker1313 said:
Why even reply? Just keep it to yourself!

I couldnt agree with you more..Times like these is when FOOTBALL takes a HUGE step back in EVERYONE's priority.

What an absolute moronic thing to say. Im pretty reserved in your forum, but IMHO, thats just classless.

U PULL A GUN OUT ON ME U BETTA USE IT, CAUSE IF U DON'T.................

disturbed kid.....i cant help but feel sorry for tony....but not for his kid...he made his own choices

Alex22 said:
disturbed kid.....i cant help but feel sorry for tony....but not for his kid...he made his own choices

Do you know how he died?

For this to happen any time of the year is horrible. For this to happen during the Holidays is even worse. Christmas will be a very sad time from now on for the Dungy family. My prayers and thoughts are with them.

Surferosa said:
My goodness. :(

One more reason to root for the Colts this year. Our prayers are with you and your family, Tony Dungy.

True. I'm hoping for the Colts to finally go the distance this year too, then. Plus, as we knew already, Dungy is a super classy person. I'm very sad for their family.

My best wishes to the Dungy family for this tragedy at such bad time of the year.

Back
Top Bottom