Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
Just A Few Days Before X-mas God Bless The Dungy Family.

maaaaan, i didnt even think about that. :cry:

i cant imagine what christmas is gonna be like in that house now.

What a horrible thing to happen to who I've always viewed as one of the NFL's good guys. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Man thats the worst thing that can happen at this time or any time.........My Prayers go out to he and his family.-Nevermind football-He is a class act

Just saw it on CNN News....My thoughts and prayers go out to the Dungy family...

finjim said:
what a terrible waste!

What would make a young kid who has it all do that??

I mean his dad is going to coach the winning team in the superbowl!

Unreal.

Thats a bad way of looking at it. Just because he is the son of an NFL coach and that team happens to be very good, doesn't mean his SON is happy.

Just because you have it all, doesn't make anyone happy. I'm not saying that he wasn't happy, cause it still could turn out to be an accident. But if not, James Dungy situation doesn't necessarily bring happiness.

This story is really sad. Tony Dungy is a class act guy and it my thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

PerfectFinz72 said:
Thats a bad way of looking at it. Just because he is the son of an NFL coach and that team happens to be very good, doesn't mean his SON is happy.

Just because you have it all, doesn't make anyone happy. I'm not saying that he wasn't happy, cause it still could turn out to be an accident. But if not, James Dungy situation doesn't necessarily bring happiness.

they are saying he hung himself, that's not an accident.

There is not a good enough reason to kill yourself.

Wow ive met Dungy before, one of the nicest guys youll meet. Its terrible just to think about it. I really hope his family can battle through it.

Hey Muck, how official is the suicide report?

finjim said:
they are saying he hung himself, that's not an accident.

There is not a good enough reason to kill yourself.

Who is saying he hung himself? I have been reading all over the place online, listening to local sports radio here and local TV and I have heard nothing about him hanging himself..

561/ some real wisdom in what you wrote. Prayers to the Coach and his loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom