Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

a very very sad moment. Our thoughts and prayers with the dungy family.:(

My thoughts and prayers are with the Dungy family, may they find strength to make it through these difficult times. :(

Another truely tragic story,Our prayers go out to tony dungy and his family.I guess there is crying in football.

what a terrible waste!

What would make a young kid who has it all do that??

I mean his dad is going to coach the winning team in the superbowl!

Unreal.

My prayers go out to the Dungy Family. As a parent you always blame yourself and wonder what you could have done different.

I have a very close friend whose 16 year old son took his own life last Christmas eve.. Now Christmas reminds her of her sons tragic death.

I woke up this morning and I saw it on ESPNews and I'm still in shock by it. Dungy is a great coach and has great respect around the leauge. It's really sad to lose your 18 year old son and it's 3 days until Christmas. May God bliss their family.

very sad im sorry for dungy

Doesnt make me wanna cheer for the colts though no offense

Players lose family all the time and it doesnt mean we should jump on their bandwagon, Life and football and 2 very diff things

This goes in the category of life, im sry tony be strong

My Prayers To The Dungy Family

TODAY IS JUST A SAD DAY FOR THE DUNGY FAMILY LASTNIGHT AT 1:30 AM HIS ONLY SON WAS FOUND DEAD IN TAMPA WOW FROM THE ULTIMATE HIGH TO THE ULTIMATE LOW IM SO SAD. :cry:

dungy's son dead at 18

dungy's son found dead in his tampa apt.!

he was only 18 years old.... sorry for your loss tony. thats got to be one of the hardest thing to go through. :cry:

Wow that sucks. thats not cool and my prayers go out to him and his friends and family as well.

:( wow.. His son that you see at games sometimes? This is AWFUL!!! Rest in Peace. The best to the Dungys..

My prayers go to Tony Dungy and his family. Sad, sad times........

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
TODAY IS JUST A SAD DAY FOR THE DUNGY FAMILY LASTNIGHT AT 1:30 AM HIS ONLY SON WAS FOUND DEAD IN TAMPA WOW FROM THE ULTIMATE HIGH TO THE ULTIMATE LOW IM SO SAD. :cry:
He has 2 other sons i believe and 2 daughters.Sad news for him and family.

Back
Top Bottom