Merged 4x: Michael Robinson visits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Michael Robinson visits

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
[mod] last warning for you - keep draft threads in the draft forum[/mod]

Robinson visits: Quarterback Michael Robinson, a versatile senior from Penn State, visited the Dolphins on Monday for a workout, a source said.
Robinson, who can also play wide receiver, said teams have questioned him about playing many positions in the NFL from quarterback to safety to wide receiver — but he said his preference remains quarterback.
"But I'm a football player first," he said.

I dont know how to post links but it is from the Palm Beach Post

our very own Randle el

he would have to be a second day pick to be worth while

I'd love to see him on the dolphins, but odds are he is a couple years away from contributing at any position.

FinAtic8480 said:
[mod] last warning for you - keep draft threads in the draft forum[/mod]

Robinson visits: Quarterback Michael Robinson, a versatile senior from Penn State, visited the Dolphins on Monday for a workout, a source said.
Robinson, who can also play wide receiver, said teams have questioned him about playing many positions in the NFL from quarterback to safety to wide receiver  but he said his preference remains quarterback.
"But I'm a football player first," he said.

I dont know how to post links but it is from the Palm Beach Post

moderators should really keep stuff like this in the main forum for a little. At this point of the offseason prospects who visit out just as big of news as about anything else. It's not like the main forum is flooded with anything wortwhile. I'd rather talk about this than about what color jerseys we have 1000 times.

Lazy1 said:
moderators should really keep stuff like this in the main forum for a little. At this point of the offseason prospects who visit out just as big of news as about anything else. It's not like the main forum is flooded with anything wortwhile. I'd rather talk about this than about what color jerseys we have 1000 times.

No we really shouldn't. It's draft related material, which belongs in the draft forum. Nothing is stopping you from visiting this forum to talk about the draft.

byroan said:
No we really shouldn't. It's draft related material, which belongs in the draft forum. Nothing is stopping you from visiting this forum to talk about the draft.

I visit here all the time, its a good forum; however at a good time there will be only 20-30 people, and thats if your lucky in this forum. Its really hard to get a good discusion with so few people compared to the main forum. I just think at this time of year this is big news and should have been discussed more than just 3 replies. Thats just my opinion.

Michael Robinson?

There is something about Michael Robinson from Penn ST visiting the Dolphins on the front page of this site. I figured there would be 1,000 posts on this already (forgive me if there are), but I couldn't find one. I don't know much about this guy, so I thought I would ask for your thoughts and comments on him.

good athlete......OK qb....trying him at wr and S...but they say hes not a good wideout....and would make a better db...

Saban in '06 said:
There is something about Michael Robinson from Penn ST visiting the Dolphins on the front page of this site. I figured there would be 1,000 posts on this already (forgive me if there are), but I couldn't find one. I don't know much about this guy, so I thought I would ask for your thoughts and comments on him.
This belongs in the draft forum. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom