Merged 4x: Michael Robinson visits | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Michael Robinson visits

stroodlemaster said:
i think hes garbage...the dolphins can do much better

Garbage? He's a class kid, a hell of an athlete and a real leader. He is a real team player and it would be great if he could develop into a Slash/Randle-El type player for us.

Garbage......sheesh:rolleyes:

Micheal Robinson

Now we all know this guy might have the level of omar jacobs or brodie cryle, but can he be good enough to be our backup? i mean what i read on that report he sounds like seneca wallace to me

He will be a nice #3 WR in the NFL I think, I doubt he plays QB, if he does he will have to work his way up from third string to backup and maybe get a shot someday

I saw him play some and thought he did ok. He is flexible and can play a number of positions. Thats about all I can say.

Is that you being the first to respond to your own thread, a mere 2 minutes after you started it?

man I wish this guy was a couple of inches taller, could make for one heck of a QB. seems like a heck of an athelete, though I dunno where he fits with the phins.

UF Fin Kat said:
what's with all these michael robinson threads lately?

Simply because he came in for a visit. You know that once a player come in for a visit tons of people start threads about how good they are and why we should sign, draft or trade for them.

im not responding to my own thread im adding to it, anyway very interesting prospect isnt he? keep an eye on him on draft day or day 2:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom