Merged 4x: Michael Robinson visits | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Michael Robinson visits

I am a Penn State fan, so I have seen Robinson first hand many many times. I will tell you this, late in 2004 and early in 2005 a lot of people(including myself) were calling for his head and hoping he would be benched. However, a few games into 2005 he really took over the team. He did a great job, and I am sad to see him leave Penn State. With that said, he won't be a QB in the NFL. He will be a WR with Randel El abilities.

the kid single handedly put psu on his back and took em to 10-1 from 4-7 the year before. no one can say he's not an athlete, but where does he fit in the nfl? too small to be a qb, perhaps not enough hands for a wr. who knows? someone will definitely take a shot at him. i don't think saban will.

Nublar7 said:
I am a Penn State fan, so I have seen Robinson first hand many many times. I will tell you this, late in 2004 and early in 2005 a lot of people(including myself) were calling for his head and hoping he would be benched. However, a few games into 2005 he really took over the team. He did a great job, and I am sad to see him leave Penn State. With that said, he won't be a QB in the NFL. He will be a WR with Randel El abilities.

I agree. I have seen him play. There is no question he has talent. But yeah WR looks more likely for him in the NFL.

Lazy1 said:
moderators should really keep stuff like this in the main forum for a little. At this point of the offseason prospects who visit out just as big of news as about anything else. It's not like the main forum is flooded with anything wortwhile. I'd rather talk about this than about what color jerseys we have 1000 times.
:yeahthat:

i think he wud make a great qb in the nfl. i got 2 see him play in person and he is unbelievable. he just needs 2 be given a shot.

stroodlemaster said:
i think hes garbage...the dolphins can do much better
you really have no clue about him and his style of play. he is a threat 2 score at any point. he is a true leader and would be a great addition to the fins

then go to the other forums intsead of just using the main one..there are like 10 other forums on here

Back
Top Bottom