MERGED 5x:Eddie Moore Placed On IR/gotta feel for moore/ Shaw Signed Again | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 5x:Eddie Moore Placed On IR/gotta feel for moore/ Shaw Signed Again

Eddie Who ???? Thats what i said when he was drafted, and thats still what i am saying today.........

True, it's not Eddie's fault he was drafted as high as he was, to play SPECIAL TEAMS! I still can't get over the fact that he was our first pick (in the 2nd round) and he was PROJECTED at THAT time to play special teams. So our highest draft pick 3 seasons ago was for a SPECIAL TEAMER. :shakeno:

As if we didn't need help on offense.

The guy's made out of glass. We need to put him on waivers after his recovery. It sucks that he's had such bad luck over the years, but he was never supposed to be the next Zach or Junior anyways.

DolfanTom said:
I can't believe this guy is hurt yet again!

I - like you all - cringed when he was picked so high by Wanny (especially in light of the Jamar Fletcher pick before), but it wasn't his fault that he was picked so high and had a ton of pressure on him. He probably expected to go in the fourth or fifth round, afterall - hoping to make a squad w/ special teams ability.

I've never been a big fan of him, but it's too bad he never got a shot to prove he was worth the pick. Oh well ...

Oh well, thats life in the big city, absolutely horrid drafting by Wannstedt/Spielman.

He was paid handsomely for his troubles so there is no pity here.

BlueFin said:
He was paid handsomely for his troubles so there is no pity here.
That is a good point that I had failed to ponder when I posted this.

I guess I was just hoping that the guy would develop into a decent OLB or something but it never happened.

DolfanTom said:
That is a good point that I had failed to ponder when I posted this.

I guess I was just hoping that the guy would develop into a decent OLB or something but it never happened.

That is a horrible point that is just made out of jealousy. Pretty much saying the guy deserves to have his dreams shattered because he got paid a few million dollars.

my brother saw wanny last week and thanked him for picking eddie moore and when my brother told me this , I gave my brother a black eye much to the dismay of my mother. my replie was a true dolphin fan would have took their younger brother and tried to put him up for adoption reardlees of where he was a 30 or 40 yrd old . for its never to late to retialiate for insanity.:cool:

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
That is a horrible point that is just made out of jealousy. Pretty much saying the guy deserves to have his dreams shattered because he got paid a few million dollars.
True, but think of it this way? How many of us come so close to our dream job/life - have the whole thing crumble away, but still have millions to walk away with? I'm thinking about 0.0001 percent of us do.

So at least he has something to fall back on. Plus, the guy still will have the chance to play again, I'm sure - although probably not with us.

DolfanTom said:
True, but think of it this way? How many of us come so close to our dream job/life - have the whole thing crumble away, but still have millions to walk away with? I'm thinking about 0.0001 percent of us do.

So at least he has something to fall back on. Plus, the guy still will have the chance to play again, I'm sure - although probably not with us.

I do agree that he does have something to fall back on. Still I can't be mad at the guy like some of the people who are acting like jerks on this site are.

Back
Top Bottom