MERGED 5x:Eddie Moore Placed On IR/gotta feel for moore/ Shaw Signed Again | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 5x:Eddie Moore Placed On IR/gotta feel for moore/ Shaw Signed Again

Hopefully he won't be on the team in 2006. The guy has been a bust.

Ohiophinphan said:
I remember screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! when the pick was annouced. What a waste!
I remember thinking. WTF.

Yea I remember thinking Calico and Boldin were still on the board. But not his fault he got drafted too high. He's been pretty good for us last year when he was healthy and he started and he always gave it his all. Just too bad he has injury problems.

PHP:
NLude33 said:
made a lot of money for zero production.
PHP:

i couldnt have said it better myself this is the reason it should be illeagal for wanny to be a head coach in the nfl. by the the how is our buddy wanny doing ?

its no surprise that david boston and eddie moore are struggling there days as a fin are almost over.:shakeno:

I love how us, as the fans, would've made a better draft choice than a professional head coach. I remember coming onto these boards after the Eddie Moore pick was announced, everyone going crazy about how stupid it was. MOST of wanted Anquan Boldin to be selected, who by the way has started on his team for the past three years and has made a pretty big impact on their offense.

Wannstedt is a complete moron. How is this guy still coaching... even at the collegiate level? He's already driven Pittsburgh into the ground like he did with us. It took him a few years with us though to drown the talent we still had that was brought in from the Shula and Johnson regimes, however.

I think I have the record

Of reacting with crazed anger and sadness in response to the Eddie Moore pick. Lol, no one bump it, because even though I ( and most of the posters here ) turned out to be correct, I was really..REALLY..mad.

I cant believe some of these posts. Eddie Moore is trying to play for us. He is going out there and practicing and ding what he is suppose to. He has the injury bug which was known when we drafted him. Is he a bust as a 2nd round pick? Yes. Can he still play in the NFL...I think so.

I hate to gloat but before the season I predicted Boston and Moore would not be able to stay on the field.

Ditto with Konrad and Gordon.

I was wrong about Gordon but at least he couldn't stay on our field.

My point is that we should not draft or trade for players who are injury prone something our previous regime never bothered to consider.

Injured doing what? Put a fork in him, he's done.
I supported the guy for 2 years, hoping he'd develop into a solid starter, but no more.
I don't want to see him in TC next year. Save the money.

everybody keeps saying Moore was solid for us last year. I have no recolection of him doing anything worth mentioning last year.

ROSCO P.C. JR said:
PHP:
PHP:

i couldnt have said it better myself this is the reason it should be illeagal for wanny to be a head coach in the nfl. by the the how is our buddy wanny doing ?

its no surprise that david boston and eddie moore are struggling there days as a fin are almost over.:shakeno:

How can u compare the 2. Boston was a cheap, low risk deal.
Moore, on the other hand has been a colossal failure. However, not nearly as bad as the ,Rick Mirer for a 1st rd pick, was. That was even worse than Feeley for a 2nd.

Too bad for Eddie Moore!

I can't believe this guy is hurt yet again!

I - like you all - cringed when he was picked so high by Wanny (especially in light of the Jamar Fletcher pick before), but it wasn't his fault that he was picked so high and had a ton of pressure on him. He probably expected to go in the fourth or fifth round, afterall - hoping to make a squad w/ special teams ability.

I've never been a big fan of him, but it's too bad he never got a shot to prove he was worth the pick. Oh well ...

Back
Top Bottom