Merged 6x: Pittsburgh @ Rutgers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Pittsburgh @ Rutgers

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
pittsburgh @ rutgers

another national televised for pitt tonight. see if wanny blows it again against a decent rutgers team. and i suppose the debate over tyler palko's mechanics shall continue with smadison and myself ;) i'll get some video and screenies, don't worry

I am thinking another loss here for Wanny....Rutgers is NOT Youngstown State.

Anybody watching Wanny's Pitt team on ESPN?

Already down 17-0, with Rutgers about to score again.

I know this is the wrong forum but I feel we can get more conservation about this here.

This guy is a horrible coach. Wannstedt should be banished from coaching football on any level by some sort of football higher being. Please get this guy away from anything that was once reputable! He drove the Chicago Bears into the ground. He drove the Miami Dolphins into the ground. And now he is doing it to Pittsburgh. I've always taken a liking to Pittsburgh mostly because Marino was from there.

Pitt came into these season ranked 23rd in the nation. They've already fallen to 1-3 and are about to lose again. Not to mention their only win came to a Div-II team.

Any comments?

Any body see wanny getting killed?

I know it isnt exactly dolphins related anymore, but wannstedt is getting his a$$ handed to him against RUTGERS! do you think we have a job open for the grounds crew next year? im sure he'll find something he's good at. In all fairness, I like the guy, I just dont like him coaching.

YES, because watching Wanny fail is fun when its not effing up your team. BTW Pitt is about waist deep in **** and by the end of the year theyll be up to their necks in it

20-0 now :lol:..

i will always pull for the team that is playing against wanny. i love watching this guy lose. everything he touches turns to s**t.

finfan32 said:
I know it isnt exactly dolphins related anymore, but wannstedt is getting his a$$ handed to him against RUTGERS! do you think we have a job open for the grounds crew next year? im sure he'll find something he's good at. In all fairness, I like the guy, I just dont like him coaching.
he has a tendency to mess up every team he goes to

Hahaha... delay of game on Pittsburgh. Chalk that up to sloppy coaching again.

steeda said:
20-0 now :lol:..

i will always pull for the team that is playing against wanny. i love watching this guy lose. everything he touches turns to s**t.
And against the rutgers ( i bet hes still blaming the refs) Is it me or is Wanny one of these it doesnt matter if we win or lose we're going to burger king after the game type coaches

Gonk said:
Already down 17-0, with Rutgers about to score again.

I know this is the wrong forum but I feel we can get more conservation about this here.

This guy is a horrible coach. Wannstedt should be banished from coaching football on any level by some sort of football higher being. Please get this guy away from anything that was once reputable! He drove the Chicago Bears into the ground. He drove the Miami Dolphins into the ground. And now he is doing it to Pittsburgh. I've always taken a liking to Pittsburgh mostly because Marino was from there.

Pitt came into these season ranked 23rd in the nation. They've already fallen to 1-3 and are about to lose again. Not to mention their only win came to a Div-II team.

Any comments?

I actually feel really bad for him. He was our coach man. I hope he gets things turned around there. I do hope he loses when they play WVU. :D

whats the over/under of how many games before he gets canned?

Back
Top Bottom