Merged 6x: Pittsburgh @ Rutgers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Pittsburgh @ Rutgers

23Ronnie23 said:
And against the rutgers ( i bet hes still blaming the refs) Is it me or is Wanny one of these it doesnt matter if we win or lose we're going to burger king after the game type coaches

I never associated Wanny with Burger King. I have far too much respect for Burger King. Remember, Burger King is a Miami corporation and the city was desperate to keep it, when the site for the new headquarters was under consideration. No one in Miami seemed intent on keeping Dave Wannstedt.

Yeah, my friends bet Rutgers and I decided to pass. Brilliant move. Two big special teams goofs already, a fumbled kickoff return then a punt return for a TD. But Wanny's still clapping up a storm.

Dave is Stu-PITT...

Dave will be 1-4 after the loss to Rutgers...

finsmx said:
:egads: Man that sucks I sure feel bad for wanny

i hate to be the one to rain on someone's parade but he did win last week 41-0, of course it was over a no name school, but it was a win anyway.

if he loses tonight, he goes to 1-4

steeda said:
i hate to be the one to rain on someone's parade but he did win last week 41-0, of course it was over a no name school, but it was a win anyway.

if he loses tonight, he goes to 1-4
um you're SUPPOSED to be beat youngstown state. if pitt lost that game, wannstedt would've been fired, guaranteed

I think you can also somewhat chalk it up to Schiano's recruits finally being in, and it seems like they're having fun at it. At least Schiano has tasted real success that he built in the last 10 years; any success Wanny had he mooched off of JJ.

nah they are about to be 1-4 with their lone win coming over div. II youngstown state. just sad

Anyone Feel Sorry !!!!

Ok To Start With I Know Im Gonna Get Pounded For Asking This But Does Anyone Feel Sorry For Wanny .. He Is Working On Going O' Fer Losing 20 - O Right Now .... As We Speak Lol
:d

Wannstedt is amazing

Pittsburgh getting wacked 27-0 at halftime by RUTGERS:lol:

Their coach is 3-24 in the Big East

Back
Top Bottom