Merged 6x: Pittsburgh @ Rutgers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 6x: Pittsburgh @ Rutgers

UConn appears to be the only winnable game left on The Pitts' schedule.

BCS to 1-10. Wow. :baghead:

Just got back from the game and I actually feel bad for Wanny. That loss really wasn't his fault. This Pitt team is terrible. They have no running game what so ever and the oline stinks. I have mixed feelings on Palco, he's a tough kid no doubt but he's way to reckless (pointed out earlier). That fumble in the second half really cost Pitt the game. The thing I noticed the most about Palco is how unpredictable he is, one play he throws a perfect NFL caliber pass and the next play he throws a pass that most high school backups wouldn't throw.

I also don't know how anyone can hate Wanny anyway, if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have Saban.

:migs: : So, Dave, I believe I speak for all the fans out there when I say I think you're ahead of schedule on destroying this team. What's you're take on the matter.

Dave: Playing against Youngstown State gave us the best chance to win.

:migs: : Ummm, that was last week. You played Rutgers this week.

Dave: Well, of course it was. You know I heard that Jay Fielder is looking to go back to college to get another degree. I'm going to ask him to come to Pitt so he can be my quarterback.

:migs: : Uh, Dave. I don't think you can do that.

Dave: ______

My creativity is lacking...but you get the idea. Have some fun and fill in the rest.

Bottom line: I'm glad he left Miami. I was not happy when he came to Miami. There are a few coaches out there who just can't win in the NFL and he's one who will always remain on my bad coach list.

I watched the Pitt-Rutgers game from beginning to end....it was like TWO different games...all Rutgers in the first half and mostly Pitt in the second.
I feel bad for Pitt and their alums (Dan Marino, Tony Dorsett)...they deserve
better....but when a team that was ranked in the Top 25 plays the way they
have, you have to blame it on the HEAD COACH....sorry, but Wanny is ruining another franchise.

Roman529 said:
I watched the Pitt-Rutgers game from beginning to end....it was like TWO different games...all Rutgers in the first half and mostly Pitt in the second.
I feel bad for Pitt and their alums (Dan Marino, Tony Dorsett)...they deserve
better....but when a team that was ranked in the Top 25 plays the way they
have, you have to blame it on the HEAD COACH....sorry, but Wanny is ruining another franchise.

The team won the conference last year, went to the FIESTA BOWL, and returned 18 starters off of that team. Including one of the nations top QB's and top WR's.

PITT then FIRED that coach (Walt Harris)!!!!!!!!

Pitt is getting what they deserve for treating a good man and a good coach like garbage.

Screw Pitt!

MikeO said:
The team won the conference last year, went to the FIESTA BOWL, and returned 18 starters off of that team. Including one of the nations top QB's and top WR's.

PITT then FIRED that coach (Walt Harris)!!!!!!!!

Pitt is getting what they deserve for treating a good man and a good coach like garbage.

Screw Pitt!
harris was basically a lame duck coach all of last year

kastofsna120 said:
harris was basically a lame duck coach all of last year

Because PITT is run by morons and they are NOW getting what they deserve!

hozey said:
Just got back from the game and I actually feel bad for Wanny. That loss really wasn't his fault. This Pitt team is terrible. They have no running game what so ever and the oline stinks. I have mixed feelings on Palco, he's a tough kid no doubt but he's way to reckless (pointed out earlier). That fumble in the second half really cost Pitt the game. The thing I noticed the most about Palco is how unpredictable he is, one play he throws a perfect NFL caliber pass and the next play he throws a pass that most high school backups wouldn't throw.

Are you sure you're not talking about Wanny's Dolphins?

Back
Top Bottom