• Davenport

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

ZachKC

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sound like a deal? A great RB and a solid OL.

Lets make it happen sports fans...

Forget it. With Ricky's $3.7 million off our salary cap this year, Ogunleye will get his contract within the week.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Forget it. With Ricky's $3.7 million off our salary cap this year, Ogunleye will get his contract within the week.
Makes sense...with all the awesome RBs in your stable. :lol:

The guys we've got in training camp, limited as they may be, are still better than that overrated stiff Larry Johnson.

Ogun For A Rb

trade o gun to a team that has a good young RB or good Vet something.

Take it. A defensive end is easier to replace than a franchise running back. Without a starting caliber running back, our season is over. We can live without Ogunleye.

Chiefs fan, tell me about Jordan Black. I remember him from the draft a couple years ago: I thinke he's like 6'8 and is from Notre Dame. What else?

DolfanDaveInATX said:
The guys we've got in training camp, limited as they may be, are still better than that overrated stiff Larry Johnson.
Whatever you say, he made some great special teams plays and when he got in games he was very solid. He even got a TD in a great play. The guy is a hard runner who isn't easy to tackle.

killswitch said:
Chiefs fan, tell me about Jordan Black. I remember him from the draft a couple years ago: I thinke he's like 6'8 and is from Notre Dame. What else?
http://www.kcchiefs.com/player.asp?player_id=BJ278JD24SI7RB6IAC2PARX84W

His official bio from the Chiefs site is listed above.

This is a guy with a lot of potential. He is a backup guard on a Chiefs line that is as good as any in the league. He is a guy that needs to take his game to the next level but it is believed he can given the chance. He has all the tools, he just needs to get it done on the field.

We don't need a bust in Larry Johnson.

William Green would be a better option.

SMadison29 said:
We don't need a bust in Larry Johnson.
How is he a bust? Have you seen the guy he is playing behind.

James Stewart And Trung Canidate..and A Prayer For A Decent Trade....

Those are the only guys still out there... but now...we have to pursue every trade possibility---where a team like the Bills, for instance may want to trade either a Willis Mcgahee or a Travis Henry for example...but that is a long shot. Somone mentioned the Viking situtaion with Onterrio Smith and Bennett and Williams....but the DOlphins just don't have a whole lot to offer. No second round pick...O-gun not signed...limited possibilities right now. Robert Edwards I do expect...will get a call tommorrow as well....but at this point...there is just nothing out there of any substance...better than Stewart and Canidate. And I just looked...beleive me.

Back
Top Bottom