MERGED 6X: RB Possibilities Via Trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X: RB Possibilities Via Trade

Who will it be?

• O Smith

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bennett

• A Train

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • LT even possible?

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Foster

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Johnson

• Davenport

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
I'd rather have Minor, Henry, and Russell over Trung, all that guy can do is run fast straight.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Throw in your 1st in 2005 or your 2nds in 2005 AND 2006 and then maybe we can talk.
:roflmao:

Forget you, I would rather let you rot in the basement of the AFC. You are quite the negotiator.

I never thought Larry Jonhson was worth the pick the Chiefs gave him, much less three first rounders. That said, he is still a good option because he is obviously not needed by Kansas City, who have two guys ahead of him on the depth chart.

O-Gun only needs to sign the tender in order to be traded.

O-Gun could be traded to acquire more ammo to be used to acquire a RB. Minnesota does present an interesting option.

I'm sure Fred Taylor would be available if we offered Ogunleye.

You can't forget William Green & DeShaun Foster either, both were in trade rumors this offseason.

Why do fin fans keep saying Fred Taylor. He had a great season last year and has shaken off his label of being soft and always getting hurt. He is in his prime a perfect compliment to Leftwhich why in the hell would they trade him for o-gun. Please, you just aren't thinking straight!

BillsCA said:
Why do fin fans keep saying Fred Taylor. He had a great season last year and has shaken off his label of being soft and always getting hurt. He is in his prime a perfect compliment to Leftwhich why in the hell would they trade him for o-gun. Please, you just aren't thinking straight!

Because the Jags are not a contender this year with or without Taylor. Plus they have drafted a RB fairly high each of the past two years & it's clear that Taylor is nearing the end in Jacksonville. Greg Jones & LaBrandon Toefield are the heir apparents. Not to mention the the Jags really want Ogunleye. It makes sense.

Remember, the year we dealt for Ricky...we were also talking to Jacksonville about Fred Taylor. Didn't we offer a 3rd-round & future pick?

Yeah, it was between Ricky & Freddy that year.

I've always like Taylor & Portis more than Ricky. I'm glad I have more money invested in their memorabilia than Ricky. All I have of his is a soon to be burned jersey.

The Jags are a much bigger contender then the phins are now. I highly highly doubt they trade away taylor.

Back
Top Bottom