MERGED 6X: RB Possibilities Via Trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X: RB Possibilities Via Trade

Who will it be?

• O Smith

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bennett

• A Train

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • LT even possible?

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Foster

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Johnson

• Davenport

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
How about this. The Rams lost Wistrom and Little has problems. You think the Rams would be interested in trading Faulk or Jackson for Ogunleye? Just a thought.

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Now THAT is getting desperate. The only pick I would accept in a Davenpoop package is #1 OVERALL. Maybe top half of the first round for A-Train.

The A-Trains been off the track since he came in the league! Ogun is not worth the top pick, thats for sure.

Miami has an abundance of DE's and no RB, not one that can carry the load, so in times like these, you do what you can do....

LightsOut said:
How about this. The Rams lost Wistrom and Little has problems. You think the Rams would be interested in trading Faulk or Jackson for Ogunleye? Just a thought.
Interesting....

Faulk is too old. Scratch him.

I know Martz is unhappy with S. Jackson because he missed some meeetings or mini-camps. I'd love to have Jackson. Not sure if it's likely though....

LightsOut said:
We dont need Faulk, hes waaaayyyy to old. We should find a younger back right now, considering well b going into "semi-rebuild" form. Also the Rams wont trade him considering the contract trouble wit Jackson. And no way there trading Jackson, hes there future.

I smell a poll. Who should the fins trade for?

Deshaun Foster
Larry Johnson
Najeh Davenport
A train
William Green
No one Minor will be fine (ya right)

Did I miss anyone. I did not include the fantasy suggestings like taylor, Bennet, etc...

LightsOut said:

I thought about that but he is a good fit in a WCO.

Hey Barry Sanders is looking for work..

:D

AZStryker said:

Deshaun Foster
Larry Johnson
Najeh Davenport
A train
William Green

Did I miss anyone. I did not include the fantasy suggestings like taylor, Bennet, etc...

Dude Bennett has been rumored to have lost his starting status in Minny, just so you know.........

Trade for Ogunleye

I'm a jags fan and i know that we have LOTS of depth at the RB positon. We have Fred Taylor, Greg Jones, Labrandon Toefield, all of whom i do not see us trading, BUT we also have Chris Fuamatu Ma'afala (something like that). He's worthy of a starting position or at least competing for it. Fu and some picks for Oguleye.

Lets rip the Chargers off again and get Ladainian Tomlinson.
He is one of the best backs in the league IMO. Young, and talented. He would fit our system very well too.

AZStryker said:

Deshaun Foster
Larry Johnson
Najeh Davenport
A train
William Green

Wow, I'd rather have Lamar Smith over any Rb you have listed, and thats sad.

BuGaLoU said:
Lets rip the Chargers off again and get Ladainian Tomlinson.
He is one of the best backs in the league IMO. Young, and talented. He would fit our system very well too.

Actually LT is going to be a FA next year from an opt out clause in his contract. He might be available but it wont be this year, But he wants to play in Dallas.

Ozzy said:
Actually LT is going to be a FA next year from an opt out clause in his contract. He might be available but it wont be this year, But he wants to play in Dallas.
I doubt Dallas will be int he market for a RB seeing as how they just got George.

It's funny and sad that we are trying to trade for a RB from teams smart enough to get depth at one of the most crucial positions in the NFL. Last year it was left tackle and if history proves anything, we will again hold our breath with what we have and be out of the playoffs again. Sad thing is we are still good eoungh NOT to get a top 10 pick. Just like the late eighties!

My realistic (pessimistic?) prediction: Spielman makes some calls (to no evail), brings in some washed ups or street guys (nope not the answer), but we are left with travis Minor (who I like) but he gets stats somewhat like this 200 carries for 700 yards

Leftwich2003 said:
I'm a jags fan and i know that we have LOTS of depth at the RB positon. We have Fred Taylor, Greg Jones, Labrandon Toefield, all of whom i do not see us trading, BUT we also have Chris Fuamatu Ma'afala (something like that). He's worthy of a starting position or at least competing for it. Fu and some picks for Oguleye.
YA RIGHT! FuMu has proved hes not a starter in both Pitt and Jax. If were gonna talk to the jags about a trade, itll b for Taylor. And doubt u guys are gonna cough up Taylor for wut the Fins ll give up.

Back
Top Bottom