MERGED 6X: RB Possibilities Via Trade | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X: RB Possibilities Via Trade

Who will it be?

• O Smith

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Bennett

• A Train

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • LT even possible?

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Foster

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Johnson

• Davenport

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Phins13 said:
HEY ZEVO....Awfully happy for a guy who never had anything good to say about R.W huh! I guess we can put up with you posting for a while till by some miracle the phins beat the bill and you mysteriously fade away for a while......sounds like last year. In all seriousness... not much for phin fans to say today.
:boohoo:

what about that rb in houston who came in the middle of last season to replace their starting rb?

Since Vikings are my 2nd Fav. I would say Bennett would be a very good pick.

Also...how about Travis Henry or Willis McGahee??? The only problem I see is that they are in our division.

Prime Time said:
Since Vikings are my 2nd Fav. I would say Bennett would be a very good pick.

Also...how about Travis Henry or Willis McGahee??? The only problem I see is that they are in our division.

Now everyone wants the "gimp"! :roflmao: This is just too good!

Ok....first off...

Tomlinson isn't even an option...he's not a FA after this year like someone said earlier....he has another year on his contract after this upcoming season, and the rumor that he wants to play for the Cowboys is bunk as well, although he did grow up in Texas...he just got a lightning bolt tattooed on his calf this past off-season. That's how dedicated he is to San Diego, the San Diego owner isn't selling the team, and they're in negotiations with the city on a brand new stadium...the GM for that team already stated that LT will be the highest paid RB in the league when his contract runs up....

To get him it'd take more than Sam, Wally and a 1st...try something similiar to what the Bucs gave up to get Gruden...mulitiple 1st rounders and 2nd rounders. That team isn't gonna give up Tomlinson(the best offensive player in the league) for Sam and a 1st....

I think Anthony Thomas is a possibility....maybe Onterrio Smith...guys like Tomlinson are untouchable....

I must be one of the few who think Travis will be fine. I surely wouldn't trade my MVP for any of the scrubs listed. The only rb I would consider would be Bennett. Place a call to Edwards and do rb by committee this year. Chambers and Boston will have monster years if that is the case.

LaMont Jordan is in the last year of his contract so a possibility.
L. Betts is always a possibility.
Chester Taylor or Musa Smith.

Not a lot of serious candidates out there at this point though.

stork48 said:
what about that rb in houston who came in the middle of last season to replace their starting rb?
Domanic Davis....hes starting this year too...i dont think so

And no way we make a trade with the bills or someone else in the division. Who would give a wepon to someone you have to play twice a year?

Leftwich2003 said:
BUT we also have Chris Fuamatu Ma'afala (something like that). He's worthy of a starting position or at least competing for it. Fu and some picks for Oguleye.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

fanaticphin55 said:
Ok....first off...

Tomlinson isn't even an option...he's not a FA after this year like someone said earlier....he has another year on his contract after this upcoming season, and the rumor that he wants to play for the Cowboys is bunk as well, although he did grow up in Texas...he just got a lightning bolt tattooed on his calf this past off-season. That's how dedicated he is to San Diego, the San Diego owner isn't selling the team, and they're in negotiations with the city on a brand new stadium...the GM for that team already stated that LT will be the highest paid RB in the league when his contract runs up....

To get him it'd take more than Sam, Wally and a 1st...try something similiar to what the Bucs gave up to get Gruden...mulitiple 1st rounders and 2nd rounders. That team isn't gonna give up Tomlinson(the best offensive player in the league) for Sam and a 1st....

I think Anthony Thomas is a possibility....maybe Onterrio Smith...guys like Tomlinson are untouchable....

Since it was me that said it...........

How do you know he does not have an opt out clause in his contract? You do know they exist right? And I'll take the rumors STARTED by Hank Goldgerg, before I'll take the ones squashed by YOU anyday of the week!

Robert Edwards

I say sign Robert Edwards. He looked pretty good in preseason last year and was impressive early the season before. We need to do something.

Back
Top Bottom