MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder investigation

Okay, so as far as the Hernandez situation, here is my understanding of the facts:

1. 4 guys get into Hernandez's car. Hernandez is driving.
2. 3 guys arrive at Hernandez's home.
3. The 4th guy is found dead near the home.
4. Hernandez and his friends destroy their cell phones.
5. Hernandez hires a cleaning company to come in and scrub the place.

At this point I'm not even sure if it matters that he pulled the trigger.

Agreed. It would be a complete shock if it he gets charged with anything less than accomplice to murder here. Even if he didn't do it himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he arranged the whole thing. This is crazy...

Man, I hope he's innocent. I always want to beat the best with their best so I'm not rooting for him to be done. That said, Miami's chances would obviously increase without Hernandez and Gronk.

Although this is a positive development for other AFC east teams, I try not to get too happy about it. Could have just as easily been one of our guys. But it sure makes Philbin's affection for high character guys make a lot of sense, eh?
This guy hasn't been arrested for anything yet. We have a man on our team that killed someone, and he went to jail for it. High character? lmbo

Okay, so as far as the Hernandez situation, here is my understanding of the facts:

1. 4 guys get into Hernandez's car. Hernandez is driving.
2. 3 guys arrive at Hernandez's home.
3. The 4th guy is found dead near the home.
4. Hernandez and his friends destroy their cell phones.
5. Hernandez hires a cleaning company to come in and scrub the place.

At this point I'm not even sure if it matters that he pulled the trigger.

Well put. Also, I'm sure they are asking the cleaning company employees questions?

It's impossible for me to root for this when someone was shot and someone else was killed. It looks fishy and we know Hernandez will have a big shot lawyer. Regardless of how it turns out, this will be a problem for Hernandez and ultimately the pats. Remember Kobe and the rape thing and Tiger and the, well, tons of sex with not his wife thing? All got in their head and affected their play. This will drag into the season and this will affect his play.

Ron Burgundy "Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast"....
Champ Kind "It jumped up a notch"
Ron Burgundy " It did, didn't it."

This guy hasn't been arrested for anything yet. We have a man on our team that killed someone, and he went to jail for it. High character? lmbo

Why are you talking about a person who was acquitted. The jury ruled SELF DEFENSE. Im curious about what was your point in bringing it up??????

Sofa King, what exactly did you mean when you said 'dude is from CT'? Was that a shot taken at him or just pointing out a fact tha has nothing to do with anything??

Sofa King, what exactly did you mean when you said 'dude is from CT'? Was that a shot taken at him or just pointing out a fact tha has nothing to do with anything??

To be fair, my wife is from CT and I understand completely. :)

He was trying to say the Patriots should've known what they were getting when they drafted Hernandez. He did grow up a small distance from where they are. In what he was saying, it had everything to do with. He was also saying the Patriots should've known what type of gang activity is around CT because it's so close to them. Just a lil comprehension needed.

He was trying to say the Patriots should've known what they were getting when they drafted Hernandez. He did grow up a small distance from where they are. In what he was saying, it had everything to do with. He was also saying the Patriots should've known what type of gang activity is around CT because it's so close to them. Just a lil comprehension needed.

Thank you for interpreting dude. I'm drunk again.... just thinking everybody hears the same voices. Nothing against CT, just the thugs that live there... allegedly.

aaronhernandez_avsmash_zpsf2aa77a1gif-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom