MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall!

FinCraZy23

Rookie
Reaction score
There were 2 reports on rotoworld that Tomlinson is leaning towards signing with the Jets and the Jets are trying to work out a package deal where they dont haveto give up their first round pick. Say it isnt SO!

There were 2 reports on rotoworld that Tomlinson is leaning towards signing with the Jets and the Jets are trying to work out a package deal where they dont haveto give up their first round pick. Say it isnt SO!

Ryan, Marshall, Revis, Sanchez, Braylon. Thats way too much ego for one team. They will implode.

I'll take a chance with LT. But I dont want Marshall on this team at this point.

I think he is a great player but we have Edwards and Cotchery and I think Cotchery has a very important role on this team that I dont want to see diminished.

Ryan, Marshall, Revis, Sanchez, Braylon. Thats way too much ego for one team. They will implode.

They sure imploded last season huh?

Not good. I do not want to face Marshall and Braylon twice a year. Luckily, their QB sucks so let's hope that continues.

Color me not surprised. Jets are becoming the Redskins of the AFC.

I'll take a chance with LT. But I dont want Marshall on this team at this point.

I think he is a great player but we have Edwards and Cotchery and I think Cotchery has a very important role on this team that I dont want to see diminished.

Marshall > Cotchery x1000. Why would you want Cotchery over Marshall. Thats like saying we want Ginn over Marshall.

If this happens...when/if the salary cap comes back, the Jests are in for a world of hurt. It doesn't appear the Jests are working with an "internal cap", as most teams are speculated to be doing.

Lol I love this board.....the Jets could sign jerry rice, emmitt smith, and marino all in their prime and rice would be a character issue we dont want on the team, emmitts ego is too big and would make our team implode, and marino isnt mobile enough.....[admin]Please do not circumvent the profanity filter. Thank you.[/admin]and if the jets get both we will be finishing 3rd in the division for the next 5 years.

Marshall and LT or any combination of the 2 is terrible news for dolphins fans and further proof they as a franchise are willing to do what it takes, risk or not to put a winner on the field.

But keep making asinine statements like rediculous homers

Last edited by a moderator:
Signing LT doesn't scare me one bit. Basically, they would be swapping out Thomas Jones for LT. That is a downgrade no doubt about it.

Now, while I don't want the headcase Marshall on the Dolphins, I also don't want him on the Jets. Having to face Edwards is one thing, but Edwards and Marshall together? That is scary. It will make a below average quarterback like Sanchez into a potential Pro Bowl QB.

Marshall > Cotchery x1000. Why would you want Cotchery over Marshall. Thats like saying we want Ginn over Marshall.

Cotchery is way better then Ginn. But I understand your point.

Its not that I think Cotchery is better then Marshall but Cotchery is a very important piece to our team. He's very sure handed and runs good routes.

Marshall and Edwards would be great but I know Cotchery isnt going anywhere unless its in a trade and I like our chemistry better with him.

We dont need to add another WR of that caliber right now. We need a guy in the slot. I'd rather draft and or sign a guy to be our number 3 WR rather then give up a lot to add Marshall.

the Jets could sign and trade for any player in the world,and they'll still be playing second fiddle to the 'Phins....Marshall doesnt concern me at all...I mean,c'mon,all the moves they've made the past two seasons,you'd think they'd be holding a Lombardi every year,but guess what....their not...

How does that post make any sense?????
match your franchises' to Miami's(historically)...it'll start to put itself together...

the Jets havent accomplished half the achievements Miami has...and whats sad is we gave you basically a whole decade to take advantage,yet you guys(and the Bills) have nothing to show for it...

match your franchises' to Miami's(historically)...it'll start to put itself together...

the Jets havent accomplished half the achievements Miami has...and whats sad is we gave you basically a whole decade to take advantage,yet you guys(and the Bills) have nothing to show for it...

Your stuck in the past bro...

And you guys are the Dolphins. Not the Steelers. You have done a lot less then us this past decade.

Back
Top Bottom