MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall!

Like I have said I dont want Marshall on this team at this point unless we were not bringing back Edwards. I just dont think it works.

We have Edwards and Cotchery at WR. Thats a very good 1-2 combo. No need to add more money to that area. We just need to add a good number 3 WR to play the slot. That can be addressed in the middle parts of the draft or through FA or even when cuts are made in TC/ Preseason.

And on top of our 1-2 combo at WR we also have a really good, young, talented Tight end in Dustin Keller and I think we will most likely also have LT and LW coming out of the backfield to catch passes as well behind a great O-Line and Shonn Greene running the football.

the Jets could sign and trade for any player in the world,and they'll still be playing second fiddle to the 'Phins....Marshall doesnt concern me at all...I mean,c'mon,all the moves they've made the past two seasons,you'd think they'd be holding a Lombardi every year,but guess what....their not...

Homer-post of the day so far. Congrats :err:

their going to do it,cause the Jets are dumb enough to do it...

Our FO sucks if the Jets get him.

And why is that?

Remember when the Jets signed the WR Braylon Edwards from the browns? The uproar here was incredible. And you know what, he still sucks, and still can't catch.

Although Marshall is a much better player, and yes I would love to have him here in Miami, but is he worth a 1st rounder & then some? Some say yes and I think he is. A much better prospect than drafting a WR with our 1st pick. He is without a doubt the best wr available, but I wouldnt want the FO to give up the house for him.

If the jets go after him, then thats there issue. We cant be worried about what our rivals do. We have to do whats best for us.

looking around, the Broncos have made it clear they want a first. They aren't interested in trading. It's a first or nothing.

The Broncos wanted a No. 1 from Seattle cause it was the 6th pick in the draft ...that being said i want him no where near the NYJ ...lets be real , troubles and all he is a top 3-5 wr in this league and we would face him twice a year along with B. Edwards who had a very good game againts us...i'm sorry the Jets would be tough to beat and any Fins fan who doesn't see that has to take the homer glasses off....

Your stuck in the past bro...

And you guys are the Dolphins. Not the Steelers. You have done a lot less then us this past decade.
not really the win losses are about dead even!

Jets are becoming the Redskins of the AFC.

YEAH, except for the fact that the players the jets go get are producing
and there winning.

other than that, yeah, redskins.

Back
Top Bottom