MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall!

For some reason I can't help wonder why this is consider Dolphins related? Please post threads in the correct forums. Thank you.

Down grade from Thomas jones but I think the Vikings have a better sit at the super bowl in favre comes back if I was LT I would have went with the Vikings that way he would have a vetern QB who proved he could still get it done and be behind the best RB in the NFL but that's probably why he went with the jets is because he thinks he will get more snaps not a bad pick up he will bring leadership to the offense

who gives a f##k what the jets do, they are only trying to buy the ring............

Nublar - Love your posts.

I'm sorry but I agree - I don't want any part of Marshall going to the Jets. Reminds me of when Moss went to the Patriots. No one wanted him - said he was a head case, then he signed with the Pats and - BOOM!

its funny jets might get marshall and so many claim they will win it all yet so many want nothing to do with marshall on the fins. go figure.

I don't want anything to do with him either, but I don't want him on a division rival. That's just the nature of the beast.

Ryan, Marshall, Revis, Sanchez, Braylon. Thats way too much ego for one team. They will implode.

Why do you put Revis and Sanchez on for too much ego? And Rex ego wasn't big enough to make changes during the season when things didn't work.

Marshall and Edwards have their issues, BE has been a great teammate on the Jets though. I don't see us getting Marshall unless we trade Edwards for him and a draft pick.

Tomlinson agrees to terms with the Jets

Tomlinson has agreed to terms with the Jets on a mulityear deal, FOXSports.com has learned

Tomlinson visited the Vikings first, then the Jets, who sent him out to dinner with quarterback Mark Sanchez and offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer earlier this week.

Tomlinson spent much of his career with Schottenheimer's father Marty and the two maintain a close relationship.

The New York Jets reached an agreement with free-agent RB LaDainian Tomlinson Sunday on a two-year contract, according to a league source.
Tomlinson met with both the Minnesota Vikings and Jets this week before returning to San Diego on Saturday to mull over his options.
Tomlinson is expected to serve as a compliment to second-year RB Shonn Greene in New York. The Jets lost their own free agent, RB Thomas Jones, who last week signed a two-year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.

looks likes hes not making anymore visits

I'm sorry but I agree - I don't want any part of Marshall going to the Jets. Reminds me of when Moss went to the Patriots. No one wanted him - said he was a head case, then he signed with the Pats and - BOOM!

Ok... LT does not seem to be an upgrade, and i think our run defense was pretty good last year (it usually seems to be our strength). Our pass coverage is what killed us last year, so yes, the Jets getting Marshall could be a problem. But reality is.... Sanchez IS NOT Brady!!! Without Brady, Moss and Welker and other WR on Pats would not have been as good. Look what happened with TO in Buffalo... a very good reciever, but with a not so great QB was not the factor their fans thought he would be. ALSO... REALITY... as bad as we were at pass coverage last year... of our 4 games against Pats and Jets, we won 3!! I believe our new DC will improve our pass coverage as will draft/FA pick-ups. So even IF Jets get Marshall, I don't think it puts them at top of AFC East... gotta play the games....

I for one don't want anybody going to the jets. For all I know LT could have a major comeback year, and we already know marshall is a stud. #3 Wr in the leauge IMO.

so ya, I'll be pissed if this is true. while we sign dansby than put it in neutral.

Not worried cant wait to see are D light him up................

Don't be surprised if this doesn't free up Tannenbaum to now move Leon Washington to Denver as part of a Brandon Marshall trade. I don't want Marshall, but it seems to make sense.

Back
Top Bottom