MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: According to rotoworld Jets to sign Tomlinson and trade for Marshall!

Marshall and LT or any combination of the 2 is terrible news for dolphins fans and further proof they as a franchise are willing to do what it takes, risk or not to put a winner on the field.

But keep making asinine statements like rediculous homers

Last I checked we were 3-0 the last three times we played the Jets....get over your Rex Ryan paranoia. :3w:

This is a no-brainer for the Jets.

They get an all time great at RB to help carry the load with the young Greene. Sure he may have lost a step, but it's LT... and having LT split time and or compete for a starting role is a problem I think just about any team (other than the chargers, I guess) would like to have.

Besides, after seeing what my boy Shonn did down the stretch, I hate to say it, but teams are going to have plenty to worry about coming out of the backfield... That's a pretty good 1-2 to have.

some of you guys kill me, the jets are loading up on studs and we are just sitting on our hands, they are not making redskin moves they are bringing in younger players, cromartie, pool, edwards and maybe marshall face it they are puting the pieces together and were not

Tomlinson to Jets

Looks like we'll be playing LaDanian Tomlinson twice a year for the next couple years.

PFT's reporting he just agreed to a 2 year deal with the dirty Jets.

Anyone concerned?...Not me!

Time will tell! the Charger's had a terrible Oline both LT and Sproles averaged in the mid 3 yard per carry range.

LT is now an acronym for Looking Tired. YPC the last 4 years has dropped from 5.2 to 4.7 to 3.8 to 3.3...at that rate he should average about 2.5 ypc this year.

Back
Top Bottom