Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All Ricky Williams Trade Threads

Would you trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee?

• Yes, I would trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown for Willis Mcgahee.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • What? Trade Ricky Williams and Ronnie BROWN for Mcgahee? HELL NO!!

Votes: 223 94.5%

• Total voters
There is no way this trade is going down....why would anyone be trading 1st or 2nd rounds picks and guys like Porter or TO with Ricky....there is no gaurantee Ricky will play again or be anywhere near his old self....too risky for a trade like this.

Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part, but this does kind of make sense.

Forget the pick, we aren't getting rid of ricky for porter and picking up a pick..

I believe that philly wants to move to...
I believe that oak wants to get to...
I cannot see philly wanting ricky.. Not when they could have edge, henry, alexander for a pick.

Something that sounds more realistic is to to oak for porter and a 2nd. That makes sense to me.

dolfan59 said:
You know what tho, IF it was to happen, I would not mind having Chambers/Porter/Booker with McMike lined up with Ronnie in the backfield

You forgot about D. Boston in that lineup.

dolfan59 said:
I originally posted this in the wrong forum, My Bad.

Purely a rumor at this point, but I'm putting it out here. I heard from a buddy of mine in FL that there is discussion of a 3 team trade in the works with Philly/Oakland/us. RUMOR has Ricky to Philly, TO to Oakland and Jerry Porter to us with a 1st or 2nd round pick to boot. As I said, this is a rumor, so let's try not to flame huh.

Interesting ...except it makes no sense whatsoever. Think about it dolfan59. Set your aqua and orange shades down for one second and be objective.

TPD1479 said:
Could you imagine MOSS on one side TO on the other with LAMONT JORDAN in the backfield.... Could be a new favorite in the AFC if this happens...

As a matter fact i can imagine. Those were my receivers in ESPN 2K5.

But Feidler still sucked.

I know it's a very slow news day but how people can even post garbage like this blows my mind. I don't care if this rumor came from the mouth of John Clayton. This has about as much chance of happening as Philadelphia Phillies winning the Superbowl. (That's right, I said PHILLIES and SUPERBOWL.)

thewicked1isher said:
As a matter fact i can imagine. Those were my receivers in ESPN 2K5.

But Feidler still sucked.
:roflmao: :roflmao: That's classic. except, why the F would you still have fiedler???

Philter25 said:
Nah, This is complete bull-****. Edge to Miami was a rumor because there were sources talking about it.
its just a rumor relax:rolleyes:

Your right MDFINFAN, I did forget about Boston. On a side note tho, IF anything near it was to happen, do you not think Saban would try to move someone to stockpile picks?

MDFINFAN said:
You forgot about D. Boston in that lineup.

i would rather have R. McMike on the field over D. Boston in that situation.

i think a 3 wide( chambers, porter, booker) with a TE(McMike) and Brown in the backfield is a better formation than the basic 4 wide formation.

thewicked1isher said:
'Cause I spent all my cash on those twin @$$holes!!!:roflmao:
:roflmao: excuses excuses. Don't tell me you couldn't steal, say, Shaun King or Chad Hutchinson in a crafy trade.

painnotpleasure said:
link39wl-1.jpg

you always post that when you need a link, just can't be f*cked to type eh? :tongue:

TorontoFin said:
It's not the ball they'd be fighting for as much as Al Davis' wallet...

Yeah, they'd fight over Crazy Al's money, but the minute the ball got thrown to Moss in a big spot TO would ***** and vice versa. It would be a disaster to have those two idiots in the same locker room.

Back
Top Bottom