Merged: And with the 25th pick, the Miami Dolphins select... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: And with the 25th pick, the Miami Dolphins select...

At first my pick was OLB and Clay Matthews and remains my guy, but truth is Clay stock has sky rocket. Darius Butler could very well be the pick at 25 and Miami loves him. I have always said if not OLB, CB is the pick. One thing is for sure Miami will take a BPA, I would love Butler at number 25.

BTW Will Allen is as solid a Corner as you can ask for. Eric Green is loaded with potential and can be an upgrade at Nickle Corner, he also adds depth the guy is one year removed from a 1st round Tender. Jason Allen does suck

I disagree that Will Allen sucks and that we don't need pass rushers but I do agree that Butler could be the pick.

Somthing also to consider. He played some WR at UConn and was a high school QB so he could be an option in the wildcat. I'm not saying that's a reason to draft him or that they would even do it if they did. I just thought I'd through it out there since everyone seems to have some crazy ideas on who to get for the wildcat.

It should be mandatory to learn how to spell a prospect's name before starting a thread advocating their selection.

Anyways...we do not have pass rushers. We have a pass rusher, Joey Porter, and thats it. We can't count on Cam Wake to make any significant contributions in his first season. Getting a pass rusher is our number one need going into the draft.

And Will Allen does not suck, he is definitely a solid starting cornerback.

Will Allen is solid AT BEST... Goodman was the best corner on the team after the first few games.. Is it just me or is Will Allen ALWAYS on the ground??? That dude slips and falls at every single inopportune time.. It got to the point where i was making bets with my friends how many times a receiver would catch a ball becuz he fell.

There's no way to predict who we'll pick this late in the draft. We'll just pick whoever falls to us. If Matt Stafford is available with the 25th pick, we will take him even if QB isnt our biggest need. Will that happen? No, but something like that will happen.

Look at the Heat. They got Chalmers, which by this year's numbers should've been a lottery pick, and got lucky, and got to draft him in the 2nd round. Hopefully something like that happens to us but in the 1st round.

I like what they say about English being the other possibility. They could be right. The next Demarcus Ware? I would be happy with either but English could fall to us at 44 if teams start going after some WR's and C/OT early in round 2.

Back
Top Bottom