Merged: ATL trades DeAngelo Hall to Oakland. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ATL trades DeAngelo Hall to Oakland.

Mike Jenkins? Wow, wasn't he like a top fifteen selection a month ago? What did he do wrong to slide?

Nothing . . . but guys like McKleovin and Cromartie had fantastic combines, and have seemingly rose above guys like Cason, Jenkins and Talib . . . I'm not saying Jenkins still wont go top 15/20 but I have seen him being mocked in the second round along with Cason and Talib . . . and Cromarite and McKleovin are pretty much top 10 picks from what I am seeing.

nothing. people just all the sudden from workouts and things have people going higher. basically bull****. Jenks is a top 15 player. if he is there at 32 i might stab somebody from joy
If he is there at 32 you might want to wait and Stab someone with Joy after we draft him it wouldnt be a good idea to do that until you know he was a dolphin witch i hope he is

nothing. people just all the sudden from workouts and things have people going higher. basically bull****. Jenks is a top 15 player. if he is there at 32 i might stab somebody from joy

Oh ok, makes sense. I wish teams would rely more on film then on personal workouts/combine. I think that is the reason why teams end up with busts because they rely on their workouts instead of their gameplay and then we end up with late round or second day greats. Things change when you have a full uniform on instead of track shorts/under armor.

Thank god he signed somewhere else. The only way I would have taken Hall is if I HAD to choose between him and Pacman.

Jenkins isnt a Second round Draft pick he is one of the best CB aviable in this year draft the Only Person i see ahead of him is McKelvin

Na I know he is full of first round talent . . . but I have seen him mocked in the second round . . . and the funniest thing was . . . we PASSED on him at 32 . . . lmao.

WHAT A Shame What A Freekin Shame I Am Sick From This Just Sick

Na I know he is full of first round talent . . . but I have seen him mocked in the second round . . . and the funniest thing was . . . we PASSED on him at 32 . . . lmao.
i would hope that wouldnt happen if he is there at 32 if he is there we have to take him he is a hell of a player

Were you guys ready and willing to give up the 1st Pick in the 2nd Round for Deangelo Hall? Cause that's what it would've took to pry Deangelo away from Oakland.

This is a deep draft. Lots of talent.

I Would Of Given U A First In 09,so They Got A Player In Their Prime At A Key Position For What Would B A 3 Rd Round Pick This Year If We Use The Value Charts Most Coaches Use :boohoo::shakeno:
OK U SAY ITS ABOUT THE $ HALL WOULD HAVE GOTTEN BUT ISNT IT SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT WINNING AND WINNING A SUPERBOWL.WHAT COMES FIRST THE DESIRE TO SAVE MONEY OR TO WIN ???????????????????

The Raiders were tied for the 3rd worst record in the league. Now they only have 1 pick in the first 3 rounds..... yeah I'm jealous that we aren't the Raiders.

Back
Top Bottom