Merged: ATL trades DeAngelo Hall to Oakland. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ATL trades DeAngelo Hall to Oakland.

Were you guys ready and willing to give up the 1st Pick in the 2nd Round for Deangelo Hall? Cause that's what it would've took to pry Deangelo away from Oakland.

This is a deep draft. Lots of talent.
TAKE THE FIRST PICK IN ROUND 2 FIND ME A BETTER CB IN THE DRAFT AT PICK 32 AND I WOULD B :shakeno:GLAD TO DISSAGREE

The Raiders were tied for the 3rd worst record in the league. Now they only have 1 pick in the first 3 rounds..... yeah I'm jealous that we aren't the Raiders.
THIS WAS A 2009 2ND ROUNDER NOT THIS YEARS RIGHT?

Nmandi, Hall, Gibril Wilson, and Michael Huff.

What a secondary. Depending on Huff's development, quite possibly the best in football.

I think it's pretty bad that we didn't get him...and all they gave up was next year's second rounder...

What a secondary. Depending on Huff's development, quite possibly the best in football.

I'd say even if Huff didn't reach his potential it would be the best secondary in football. Add that to Morrison in the middle and Burgess rushing the passer it's a pretty solid defense. The offense on the other hand...

Maybe The Raiders Will Trade Him To Us With Their First To Move Up And Take Mcfadden Lol

I'd say even if Huff didn't reach his potential it would be the best secondary in football. Add that to Morrison in the middle and Burgess rushing the passer it's a pretty solid defense. The offense on the other hand...

Dont forget my boy Thomas Howard on the outside. 6 picks this past year to go along with 96 tackles, absolute monster.

Wow!
Hall is going to the raiders for there 2nd rounder. Give me a break i would of given up that 32nd pick in a heart beat for Hall.

Another Year with Brady To moss :boohoo:
Not happy Your Thoughts?

And thats why Im glad that you and everyone else around here that overvalued him do not run the team.

Hall is a bum and a scumbag. They were lucky to get a pick that good for him. There was never any suggestion by any media(that I saw) or anyone from our team that he was coming here. I dont know where all these trading him to us ideas came from. Even if we swap picks with Atlanta, he wasnt going to be part of the deal.

According to PFT, they havent even decided on the compensation yet:
Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that a trade that would send cornerback DeAngelo Hall from the Falcons to the Raiders could take place within the next week.
Per Schefter, Hall was in Oakland on Friday, where he took a physical and met with Raiders owner Al Davis, head coach Lane Kiffin and defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
Although the trade appears to be a distinct possibility, the teams haven’t agreed on what the Raiders would have to give the Falcons to acquire Hall. The Raiders also haven’t reached an agreement on a new contract for Hall, which would likely have to happen before a trade is completed.
http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Let's try and look at this logically. Oak gave up their second round pick and had to come to a contract agreement with him that looks to be very close to what A.Samuell got. So, in order for us to have taken him, we probably would had to have given up the first pick of the second round, come to terms with him at/close to what A.S. got and then HOPE he didn't become a cancer on the team. If we were going to spend that kind of $$, then why not just get A.S. and save the draft pick ? So, while I think many would liked to see him on the team, we have to ask at what cost ? And if so, why just not take A.S. when he was available ? I think we all need to face the reality that the F.O. is not going to spend big bucks on big name free agents. They are going to plug holes with reasonably priced guys and draft the rest. Let's all just accept that and see how it goes.

:lol:

He was had for a 2nd rounder and some of you wanted to swap #1's.

I believe the Raiders are trying to trade Huff. I don't think he is in their long term plans. I read that somewhere about a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom