Merged:B-MORE vs REDSKINS GAME THREAD/Cheer for the Redskins Tonight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:B-MORE vs REDSKINS GAME THREAD/Cheer for the Redskins Tonight

Well this thread may be futile as the Ravens are handing it to the Skins after one quarter. Unless the Skins pull it together in the second quarter, there's no way they'll beat the Ravens in the second half, unfortunately. Hopefully I'm wrong, but the Ravens look unstoppable right now.

anyone else notice JT looks sluggish and bigger.

now i know he had that injury but he looks like 1/2 the player we saw for thos 9 years

Both him and Zach look completly different and less motivated with their new teams. I remember back even a year or two ago every play those two would be somehwere around the ball, now they are playing like their age

That's the ballgame. Hey Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas....enjoying watching the Phins in the playoffs while you are swinging the golf clubs.

Would have guessed they would both be in the playoffs before the season started....Guess thats why they play the games.:up:

A TD here and it's a new ballgame!!! Go Skins.

All kinds of time!!! Were you at Kelly O'Briens today? I thought I would jinx them if I showed up there two weeks in a row. :lol:

Yea..It was packed.It was a late game, so you had your fill of Cowboys,Steelers,Cheifs,Raiders,and Broncs fans too.Was a lot of fun.

9ers next week.You there?

Back
Top Bottom