MERGED: Bad News for the Jets, Pace suspended 4 games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Bad News for the Jets, Pace suspended 4 games

Here's the link, it's from Adam Schefter's twitter feed:
http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

He also says that Gholston didn't look good in OTAs. Bad for the Jets, good for us!

A duke fan and a dolphin fan? :confused:

This obviously isn't good for us having one of our better D players miss the first month especially since we will be heavily relying on our D.

So sweet. So very sweet. Someone who chose the jests over the Dolphins obviously has serious problems with their decision making. Gholston and Pace. That's some lb corp ny has decided to throw so much money at. Wait until Bart Scott experiences life without Ray Lewis next to him and Ed Reed behind him. Should be fun to watch the jests crumble.

great i guess now we'll get to see how crappy Gholston really is!!! because everything i hear is that he still blows. OTAs are where the workout warriors shine and pretty much has still sucked.

great i guess now we'll get to see how crappy Gholston really is!!! because everything i hear is that he still blows. OTAs are where the workout warriors shine and pretty much has still sucked.

He was, and still is out of position, he was a top 4-3 college DE, but totally different world playing as an NFL 3-4 OLB.

Golston looking likea Bust and Calvin Pace suspended four Games

Seems like the Jets and old fat Ryan has been slaped in the face. Calvin Pace who we wanted to sign last year will be suspended for the first four games of the season and Gholston keeps looking like a Bust.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Go Dolphin!

J E T S Suck Suck Suck

from Adam Schefter on Twitter:

If any one man can bring it out of Vernon Gholston, it's Rex Ryan. But bad news, Jets fans: the signs from OTAs were not encouraging.
about 4 hours ago from web

:up:

Jets starting Linebacker suspended four games!!!!

I so glad now we didn't bet the farm on this guy!!! "anything that hurts our rival is our gain" That's what jets fans was saying about us after he signed there a couple years ago.:whew!:

New York Jets linebacker Calvin Pace has been suspended for the first four games of the 2009 NFL regular season for violating the league's performance-enhancing substance policy.

The NFL, announcing the suspension on Thursday, said Pace will be eligible to return after the Jets' Oct. 4 game against the New Orleans Saints.

Back
Top Bottom