Merged:Biggest Dolphin bashing article yet. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Biggest Dolphin bashing article yet.

tay0365 said:
Like I said, if not for the Schedules for those two years, and your Head Coach, your team wins no Superbowl....but you should be ok with that, because it is the truth.

Totally agree with you about BB.

Disagree with you about schedules. Each team is dealt the hand by the schedule makers. I don't care who you are playing, to reel off 15 consectutive wins in the NFL is quite impressive.

Phins fans should understand that better than most ;) .

PatsFanTX said:
Totally agree with you about BB.

Disagree with you about schedules. Each team is dealt the hand by the schedule makers. I don't care who you are playing, to reel off 15 consectutive wins in the NFL is quite impressive.

Phins fans should understand that better than most ;) .

I do think it is very impressive, and I take nothing away from the Pats, they did what they had to do, but just making a point, that just because some believes it to be the truth, does not make it so.

That writer said we were not that good a team, yet this year we have a younger O-line (Yes their might be some growing pains), with a better Leftside, a better backup QB, a better 2nd receiver, a better secondary, more depth at LB, and potentially a much better special teams this year. I know that because your team will again have a 1st place schedule to deal with, and a better more efficient Dolphins teams to deal with, you would like to hope it is the truth, but deep down inside you know what is really the truth. ;)

Oh, and like I said, winning 15 games in a row is very impressive (No matter who you beat to get there), but it is also a shame that you will have such a small shot at winning #16, and will come very short of beating Miami's Record. :lol:

tay0365 said:
I do think it is very impressive, and I take nothing away from the Pats, they did what they had to do, but just making a point, that just because some believes it to be the truth, does not make it so.
QUOTE]

tay, I know the point you were trying to make.

Somebody said it earlier in this thread, nothing matters until they start playing the games. I happen to agree with that

BTW, even with everything said about the Phins off-season, they are still the Pats major competition in the AFCE.

It's not like the Jets or Bills are going to win the division. :lol:

Pats we finally agree on something it will come down to the Pats and us. Now after having time to calm down I will say this I dont mind reporters saying we arent going to be good, what got to me was for him to say that we are nuts. If he could not come up with a way to criticize our team without making attacks against not only the team but against the fans as well, he deserves anything he gets from it.

I don't have a problem with this article. There is a lot of truth to it. You guys are like the emporer who gets mad for being told he has no clothes on.

The points, although presented rather childishly, are valid. The Coach should have been fired. Feeley is a huge risk and was not as good a move as the FA QBs he mentioned, and we have no idea what to expect from the line. Feeley did not look good in camp so far. This is all truth.

Sometimes that doesn't feel good. If Miami wins this year and makes a deep run into the playoffs, most of the football world will be surprised.

Anybody here willing to send Miami a huge poster that says ..

"Clowns of the sea"??

I'm sure that will piss them off.

That would be perfect for Wannstedt and the Miami FO. This is what they wanted. They wanted the Miami media to be negative on Miami to diminish expectations via the meeting they had. The stage is set.

Miami vs. The World. Give them some more fuel.

Back
Top Bottom