Merged:Biggest Dolphin bashing article yet. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Biggest Dolphin bashing article yet.

Fins2theend said:
Everyone that gets pissed off about this needs to write the editor, maybe if we get enough people threatening to quit reading they will take his infantile, moronic, mind numbing drivel out of there paper and off their website.

What exactly did this guy write that is not true?

Everything he said is 100% ture so why whould you write to his editor?

PatsFanTX said:
What exactly did this guy write that is not true?

Everything he said is 100% ture so why whould you write to his editor?

WTF are you reading? Clowns of the sea, anyone who thinks the team has improved is certifiable, not to mention the 5 or six names he called the Phins. To report his own backwards biased opinions as fact shows his journalistic integrity or lack there of. He is a stain on what is otherwise a pretty decent paper.(I know this being that I live in Orlando) This guy has as much credibility as Drew Rosenhouse.

DolFinatic718 said:
Only reinterates what I stated in my thread "Miami: Worst Fans in America"

That article is a perfect example of what I am talking about, yet people all across this board chose to disagree. :cooldude:

I am realistic toward this team but yet the forums lays it out on me that I am negative about our organization. What Fat greene has said is just overun like a record and I'm tired of hearing that crap. I just want the season to start drink some beers and wings and lay low.

Fins2theend said:
WTF are you reading? Clowns of the sea, anyone who thinks the team has improved is certifiable, not to mention the 5 or six names he called the Phins. To report his own backwards biased opinions as fact shows his journalistic integrity or lack there of.

You need to take off the teal sunglasses.

His "own backwards biased opinions"? All the things he wrote are factual, not opinions.

The Phins off-season is the laughing stock of the entire NFL. No other team had such a comedy of errors as the Phins have had.

Live with it.

PatsFanTX said:

His "own backwards biased opinions"? All the things he wrote are factual, not opinions.

The Phins off-season is the laughing stock of the entire NFL. No other team had such a comedy of errors as the Phins have had.

Live with it.

OK give me more than one example where we are any worse ON THE FIELD than we were last year. On the field we are AS GOOD as last year but we are young and COULD be better. Boston on his worst day is an improvement over any other WR on our team last year, Feidler is still here so if Feeley doesnt pan out then we have Jay to fall back on. With Jay we dont have anything spectacular but when healthy he can be a serviceable QB. The OC is up in the air but we added two good coaches at QB and WR both with OC experience that can help if need be. The defense is the same up front with an improved secondary.

PatsFanTX said:

Live with it.
:shakeno: Well PatsFan, we could also say that Brady is a Averge QB (Very smart, but averge) that is surrounded by mostly averge offensive players, and if not for having a Coach Like Bill Bellichek, and easy schedule (when they were successful), would have not even won a single Superbowl....all true, so considering your point, this also must not bother you..Right? ;)

tay0365 said:
:shakeno: Well PatsFan, we could also say that Brady is a Averge QB (Very smart, but averge) that is surrounded by mostly averge offensive players, and if not for having a Coach Like Bill Bellichek, and easy schedule (when they were successful), would have not even won a single Superbowl....all true, so considering your point, this also must not bother you..Right? ;)

tay, you are not too far off here.

Brady is in the class of above average QB's. Great decision maker (very smart) and always seems to make the big play in a crucial situation.

He is surrounded by "average" offensive players, totally agree.

BB (and the entire staff), in my opinion, is the best coach in the league, bar none.

Easy schedule? Last year they did not lose to a team with a winning record and beat 5 teams (Dolphins twice) that had 10 or more victories.

The problem is, judging from the quoted text, that Jerry Greene didn't report the WHOLE truth. He just took what he needed for a negative article and ran with it. It's called "spinning".

I also take umbrage to the "Worst Fans In America" crap. Get off your high horse already. Or should I say "pony".

The Orlando Sentinel is always negative. Whenever they have an opinion based article on any sports team it is always to bash them in one way or another. Hell, they dont even support their home town team in UCF. Instead they actually try to start controversy around the school (like early april they reported about funds going to athletics instead of academics, when they knew where the funds came from and what happened. Hell, they reported the facts about all the funds about a month earlier. In the article they actually told UCF fans to get angry about it). The paper is terrible, they NEVER just say the facts or anything positive, they ALWAYS have to try and start protests and arguments (which is extremely easy to do at UCF).

I hate that paper, and the only reason I read it is because its free on campus.

Muck isnt it amazing how so many reporters are doing that, J "I ate the fat man" Greene just chose to do it in a whinny 13 year old way. I dont take offense when reporters talk about our team, I took offense when he called the team, the FO, and the Fans nuts, crazy, and certifiable.

PatsFanTX said:
tay, you are not too far off here.

Brady is in the class of above average QB's. Great decision maker (very smart) and always seems to make the big play in a crucial situation.

He is surrounded by "average" offensive players, totally agree.

BB (and the entire staff), in my opinion, is the best coach in the league, bar none.

Easy schedule? Last year they did not lose to a team with a winning record and beat 5 teams (Dolphins twice) that had 10 or more victories.
Brady is a Pretty smart QB that has Average talent, that does not make him an above average QB, put him on the Bills, Jets, and he makes little difference with their team. What makes him great for your team is, that unlike Bledsoe (who was a Marino wannabe (Throwing into double and triple coverage....Marino got away with it, because he was that rare great talent, and there was little you could do to stop him....Bledsoe was not Marino)), Brady takes very few chances, and normally allows his team to find a way to win. He is average, and because this is the truth, it should not bother you.

As for your teams season....You beat Jets (Twice), Giants, Browns (Just barely), Texans, Jags, Bills- That is 7 easy wins rightaway, but also consider that your team beat a Philly team right in the beginning when they started extremely slow (in the 1st 5 weeks, they were 2-3), they beat IMO a pretty over-rated Cowboy team (I am not a very big Parcells fan, think his success came more due to having bellechek next to him, then on his own), and even if you did think that cowboy team was for real, consider that Miami looked far more Impressive a few weeks later against the Cowboys IN DALLAS then the Patriots did when they beat them in NE a few weeks earlier.

Also consider that against Miami (in Miami) your team should have lost on two different occasions, if not for our great Kicker Mare blowing it (a gift given to your team), and them you played Miami in the cold (Pretty much another gift, considering how Miami plays in the cold). Like I said, if not for the Schedules for those two years, and your Head Coach, your team wins no Superbowl....but you should be ok with that, because it is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom