MERGED: ***BOSTON OUT FOR THE SEASON*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: ***BOSTON OUT FOR THE SEASON***

A beer. I need a Keg. We need to fire wanny, to release this curse that has been put upon us. Please football gods, wisper into waynes ear, Fire Wanny, Fire Wanny. Only then will this bad karma go away.

Get a good draft pick Baby:D
but 2nd round for AJ.....

pgsmelt said:
suck it up.......time for the men to step forward and and step up.......two players DO NOT make a team!!!!! Go Phins!
2 players cant make a team, but they can prevent them from the playoffs EZ. Imagine if Brady and Corey Dillon went down....or if Pennington and Moss....or Culpepper and Moss.....or Vick and Hall....etc. etc. etc.

Its amazing what moral we managed to salvage after the Ricky thing(myself included), but this has officially broken me. Dont get me wrong, ill be rooting my *** off every game, i am a fan...but the expectations wont b very high.

Ahh, who needs him! ...:(

ANYWAYS. BLIND OPTIMISM RULES THE DAY!

12-4 STILL!

bills fans just dont get it do they guys, they just lose and lose and lose, have like five good years this century and they think they can chirp, didnt they lose like thirteen years in a row to us or what,

Cannonboy said:
A beer. I need a Keg. We need to fire wanny, to release this curse that has been put upon us. Please football gods, wisper into waynes ear, Fire Wanny, Fire Wanny. Only then will this bad karma go away.

:roflmao:

I need to laugh right now.

Thanks Cannonboy!

FinFan24 said:
:confused: I dont kno wut ur talking about, i just got on, it wasnt there, i started writing, and on my comp its the first thread up(yes i refreshed my comp). Even if it isnt, then i war writing while someonoe else was. No big deal...

Really, it's not you....It's just a trend that's been going on around here. Beginning with the Ricky mess there have been about 15 threads started all saying the same thing on different days.

Bonedoc7777 said:
bills fans just dont get it do they guys, they just lose and lose and lose, have like five good years this century and they think they can chirp, didnt they lose like thirteen years in a row to us or what,

Well,

Since Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas retired ALL they can do is cheer for our misfortune!!!

Like I said it takes a real man to kick someone when they are down. Right Bills fans!!

The bad news: I predict the Dolphins to go 4-12
The good news: Wanstedt will be fired, and they'll get a high draft pick.
The really good news: I've predicted those 4 wins to come Jets/Jets Bills/Bills.

DanMarino13 said:
What happened to those reports saying that he just strained his knee and will not miss the season???

I'm just hoping that the Sun-Sentinel is wrong. But with our luck, I can only hope. :(

I'm with you Dan. At this point, I'm going to go get drunk and then wake up from this nightmare. When I wake up I'm going to read about how good Ricky looks in TC, how well Kerry Collins is learning his new system, and how he and new reciever roomate D. Boston are enjoying how much time their offensive line is giving them on every play.

ZOD said:
Really, it's not you....It's just a trend that's been going on around here. Beginning with the Ricky mess there have been about 15 threads started all saying the same thing on different days.
i kno what u mean, feel kinda bad cuz tht thing ticks me off 2....i expect more to come from this tho:shakeno:

Boston Out for Season

According to KFFL the Sun Sentinel is reporting that Boston is out for the season. Will be real interesting to see the reaction from the Dolphins. I have got to believe it can only get better from here. I expect interesting things to happen this year. There have been few teams that have had to go through more than Miami in one off-season/training camp. I either tears you apart or pushes you together.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom